Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

Vicky Stark - Discussion Thread

B_HALO_T

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
This is the discussion thread for Vicky Stark. Please keep all off-topic comments here.

BiGdICk

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
I'm excited for the next PPV. It's something a little different from the usual, finally.

Ewok194

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Glad you're excited! Hope you're excited enough to buy it yourself :KEKWlaugh: since nobody has leaked her PPVs for weeks now.

BiGdICk

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Glad you're excited! Hope you're excited enough to buy it yourself :KEKWlaugh: since nobody has leaked her PPVs for weeks now.
If there's a will, there's a way, and there are plenty of people named Will, so a way there is :FeelsGeniusMan:. Why the lack of leaks on her lately???

Ewok194

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Her PPVs are really expensive and she hasn't done anything new in them. Some people chose not to buy if the content is just a slight variation of what they've already seen. That's my guess, as I can't see into their minds and I'm not a sub and never have been.

BiGdICk

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Her PPVs are really expensive and she hasn't done anything new in them. Some people chose not to buy if the content is just a slight variation of what they've already seen. That's my guess, as I can't see into their minds and I'm not a sub and never have been.
I've seen someone say subbing to her alone is expensive. Then add the paywall behind it, sheeeesh.

SexyYousef

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
We rarely missed a PPV on the other site. Could be they haven't migrated yet.

Maxxii11

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
I heard she hasn't posted any PPVs in the last two weeks. There haven't been any screenshots or previews leaked, so I think she just didn't release any.

Mobster_Cuck

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
I heard she hasn't posted any PPVs in the last two weeks. There haven't been any screenshots or previews leaked, so I think she just didn't release any.
The last PPV she posted was on Mar. 10, then a lapse until the recent workout PPV on Mar. 30. Agree with earlier comments though, $75 for variations just won't draw the same amount of subs to purchase as before or if there was progression, including myself.

Cockboy3

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
They need to start asking for solo vids, this is getting ridiculous at this point.

Fuckmearse

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
What's up next? The workout posted in the content thread?
The last PPV she posted was on Mar. 10, then there was a lapse until the recent workout PPV on Mar. 30. I agree with earlier comments though, $75 for variations just won't draw the same amount of subs to purchase as before, or if there was progression, including myself.

Maxxii11

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
They need to start asking for solo vids, this is getting ridiculous at this point.

BiGdICk

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
The last PPV she posted was on Mar. 10, then there was a lapse until the recent workout PPV on Mar. 30. I agree with earlier comments though, $75 for variations just won't draw the same amount of subs to purchase as before, or if there was progression, including myself.
Wow, that's quite a lapse. Surprising, I would have thought they were a big money spinner for her.