Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

Request thejessiejiang

SexyYousef

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen

BBC Whore

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Video 21 - Sporting stockings and lace while doing yoga with a yoga ball.

vid-021.md.png

bunkr vid021

B_HALO_T

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
You're spot on, Orkoid deserves a medal for that. She's really stepping up her game now, she's never attempted that in a video before.

IMG_546277809de5c6cd9b8e.md.jpgIMG_5461.md.jpg
IMG_54601610fb6f784e61eb.md.jpg

BiGdICk

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Thanks, Orkoid! Yep, that one focuses entirely on her feet, haha. But I'm beginning to believe it might be a while before we get a proper glimpse of her "coochie"... given her background as a fashion model in Italy and her "minor celebrity" status, I think she's going to take her time with it, hmm. For the rest of you, here's a more recent one from her Patreon in March.

TheJessieJiang-Flowers.md.png

Cockboy3

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Video 06: Sexy Cooking in a Naked Apron

vid-006.md.png

Bunkr: Vid06

Ewok194

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Videos 15 to 23: Bikini Bath

vid-015.md.png

Bunkr: Vid15

Fuckmearse

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Japanese-Tight-Swimsuit-Try-On-Haul

Unfortunately, it seems like the only way to get better quality is by purchasing from watchee. Personally, I've never felt comfortable enough to make a transaction through that site.

Maxxii11

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Hey everyone - before you continue reading: 🡅🡅🡅 Be sure to give Orkoid a like above this post 🡅🡅🡅

A thread like this in SimpCity relies on someone stepping up as a hero - and Orkoid is going above and beyond by taking one for the team and sharing the newest (and better) videos. Unfortunately, Orkoid is correct about the 720p limit for any new videos made after March - she switched her video host. So, for now, that's the best quality we can expect. And he's also right about Watchee (it's practically a scam), it's not worth the cost compared to just having a Patreon subscription.

vlcsnap-000084035416fc3db7e4c.md.jpgvlcsnap-00009.md.jpg
vlcsnap-00011.md.jpgvlcsnap-00010.md.jpg

Original still on Patreon (only at 720p), but vid-11(in 4K) no longer available on Patreon

Mobster_Cuck

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Here are some of the best I've got that haven't been uploaded yet:
The dress one is among the most revealing she's done. I've mentioned it before and I'll say it again, consider subscribing to her, even if it's just at a low tier. The more success she achieves, the more likely she may be to experiment with her content.
Thanks to ellefant for creating and uploading some screen caps.

TomboyHHH

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Just a quick heads-up for those considering joining her ultra-expensive $400 foot fetish tier. They're not particularly sexy—pretty much on par with a Super J Tier, just with a lot of feet!

Fantasy Foot on Bed

TheJessieJiang-Fantasy-Foot-on-Bed.png