Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

Space Ghost / Kari Keone - Discussion Thread

TomboyHHH

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Discussion Thread for Kari Keone

BBC Whore

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
So now I’m confused. Are there nudes in the Ppv? Or is it just bait and switch?

B_HALO_T

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
That’s the most explicit her PPVs have been. She still hasn’t been full blown nude

Ewok194

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
she is teasing topless for valentines day, well see, she was also going to start putting out regular content a few weeks ago. but nothing but excuses, im moving, im sick, my internet wasnt set up etc

Cockboy3

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Content’s been going out regularly :0 just because it’s PPV — four videos, two audios in two weeks is pretty good. Not ideal, but I did move into a new spot and I own nothing, so I’ve had to set up from nothing. Seems pretty reasonable imo.

SexyYousef

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Content’s been going out regularly :0 just because it’s PPV — four videos, two audios in two weeks is pretty good. Not ideal, but I did move into a new spot and I own nothing, so I’ve had to set up from nothing. Seems pretty reasonable imo.
shes been baiting like this since she started her OF, and almost everything she does post she ends up posting on her socials later anyway

Maxxii11

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
shes been baiting like this since she started her OF, and almost everything she does post she ends up posting on her socials later anyway
Nah, not true. There’s at least 50 posts of OF exclusive content.

Maxxii11

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
I don’t bait. I write detailed descriptions of all of my content including what is and isn’t censored. Every message goes out with video length, number of photos, what’s censored, what’s new, what’s included, what’s not included.

BiGdICk

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
You are one of the biggest grifters I have ever seen lol

Fuckmearse

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
To clarify there’s nothing bait about your ppv that you post you detail them correctly and describe what one would get for the price you’re setting, however the issue arises when you hype up the next couple of post to be more but then up pumping out the same content

Cockboy3

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
I was transparent about being in PTSD outpatient therapy until the 22nd of January + having an inconsistent content schedule + being unavailable. My advice? Don’t sub to a domestic violence victim’s OF if you’re going to call them a grifter.

Cockboy3

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
To clarify there’s nothing bait about your ppv that you post you detail them correctly and describe what one would get for the price you’re setting, however the issue arises when you hype up the next couple of post to be more but then up pumping out the same content
This is fair. I graduated from my PTSD outpatient program on the 22nd so hopefully you guys will see a steady increase in content quality going forward. Part of the reason I’m okay with leaving these threads up is to provide a little transparency into my OF’s current state, and I don’t mind negative sentiment like this because it is accurate to an extent. I’ve only recycled one PPV of censored nudes though, as far as I know.

BBC Whore

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
If you're going to be around anyways and are (mostly) cool with the thread staying up, any reason you'd be against getting verified?

B_HALO_T

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
This is fair. I graduated from my PTSD outpatient program on the 22nd so hopefully you guys will see a steady increase in content quality going forward. Part of the reason I’m okay with leaving these threads up is to provide a little transparency into my OF’s current state, and I don’t mind negative sentiment like this because it is accurate to an extent. I’ve only recycled one PPV of censored nudes though, as far as I know.
are you still fighting with Tee?

Cockboy3

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
If you're going to be around anyways and are (mostly) cool with the thread staying up, any reason you'd be against getting verified?
I haven’t checked out the rules etc of this spot — happy to get verified but I have serious concerns about being doxxed.

Cockboy3

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
are you still fighting with Tee?
nah, we got a mediator and me and Hancock and Tee buried the hatchet. We were all tired of our own bullshit, and everyone else was, too.