Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

Scuba Steph Discussion

B_HALO_T

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
This is a Discussion Thread for Scuba Steph. A place to discuss her content.

BBC Whore

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
New here and all but seeing her go all PPV, makes me think, she is finally done with the bluring her pics and hiding it.

BiGdICk

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
I would hope so, shes been doing this for years and is making jois now. We all have seen ass and nipples so why keep blurring?

BBC Whore

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Yeep, but the downfall of this is prices go uppp

Ewok194

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
So the uncensored pussy pics are legit? And she has the vibrator video right now for 99 bucks ppv. Prices are going up.

Fuckmearse

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Gonna pay for that new house and medical bills. If she made longer videos, since she removed all of her videos from her feed. I'd purchase them.

BBC Whore

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Gonna pay for that new house and medical bills. If she made longer videos, since she removed all of her videos from her feed. I'd purchase them.
I mean, if the vids are quality then yeah, but if they're like sub 5 min or barely 3 min vids, then she will drop off quick.

Maxxii11

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
If some of the uncensored stuff is priced more sensibly then hopefully more will show up here. Might even encourage me to resubscribe some day but not if PPVs are asking nearly 3 digits. Hopefully those here with deeper pockets could help fill the gap if that's the case.

B_HALO_T

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
If some of the uncensored stuff is priced more sensibly then hopefully more will show up here. Might even encourage me to resubscribe some day but not if PPVs are asking nearly 3 digits. Hopefully those here with deeper pockets could help fill the gap if that's the case.
100% If you are charging over 50 bucks for a 5 minute video you are going to get a lot of hate and Justifiably so, and better see all the good angles yk not covered up with poor lighting or pasties or stuff. Im glad she is getting more Rated R but not at these prices.

Cockboy3

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Newest JOI she sent at 3:00est is 5:45 and $69, she said this one is longer than the first so I wonder how long the first one was.

Fuckmearse

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
i would assume it was like 3 minutes then... in that case why make it so short? 5 min is like the minimum for a joi, Im sure it was good but for 60 bucks these better cure me of cum blockage.

B_HALO_T

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Hey so the last several posts this week were from her OF?