Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

Request neens beanz

SexyYousef

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Discussion thread for neens.beanz

In case she or her friends come across this, sincerely hoping that the leaks and harassment don't lead to anything drastic.

BBC Whore

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
What's the reason behind the continuous deletion of my posts?

B_HALO_T

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
I'm sincerely worried about her well-being; the harassment she faced was undeserved. I genuinely hope she discovers peace, and I already miss her posts.

BiGdICk

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
I genuinely hope she's doing okay. She appeared to be a really nice person and doesn't deserve all the negativity she's facing.

Cockboy3

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
I genuinely hope she's doing okay. She appeared to be a really nice person and doesn't deserve all the negativity she's facing.

She was, I didn't know her too deeply, but what I did witness was something wonderful. She's young, and hopefully, she'll learn, heal, and come back.

Ewok194

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Saw the screenshots on the thread. Man, that's really unfortunate. I feel genuinely sorry that people are harassing her.

Fuckmearse

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
I was searching for her on TikTok yesterday and couldn't locate her anywhere. I was like, "what the heck happened?" Then, I saw someone mention she got bullied/harassed, and now I'm seeing you guys discuss leaks and broken trust.

What exactly happened? Do you have the leaks, and what's the context behind them? How did these leaks even come out?

Maxxii11

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
No offense, folks, I just discovered her. So, it looks like she's an amateur content creator on Instagram and TikTok. What kind of content has she been creating before this? I'm just curious. She seems pretty laid-back.

Mobster_Cuck

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Does anyone know if she's back on social media using a different name? I really enjoyed her TikToks and other content. Missing her posts.

TomboyHHH

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Well, she's back to blocking individuals. None of the accounts are visible or accessible for me.