Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

Mikaela Fuente / Mikalafuente

B_HALO_T

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
This is a Discussion Thread for Mikaela Fuente. A place to discuss her content.

Ewok194

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
I absolutely LOVE this girl! Hoping she likes money and starts up an onlyfans or something similar. It wouldn't even have to be full nude, just something a little more lewd and more diversity in content, rather than the same spin around in every video. It's hard trying to figure out if a video posted on the content thread is a duplicate or not.

B_HALO_T

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Been obsessed with her lately. Defnitely hoping she moves to some spicier stuff like Monica Corgan or Natalie Roush did.

TomboyHHH

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
She could make millions with an OF account. Hopefully the others models will persuade her to do it. Most of them have one.

The spin round is BoutineLA trademark lotrolover. 😄

BBC Whore

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Hey QQ - how do you save high quality stories? I have seen some stories posted that are full res, but when I download them they loss quality. Any tip, rec? Thanks!

Cockboy3

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
To have a booty like that and not a fitness post in sight. Genetics are wonderful thing, other girls must hate her 😂

Cockboy3

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
To have a booty like that and not a fitness post in sight. Genetics are wonderful thing, other girls must hate her 😂

Ewok194

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
I saw on reddit that she did figure skating as a kid. So it's genetics and sport.
:)

Cockboy3

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
She is a good student, it seems that she has a family with money, friends, her onlyfans is difficult to be true. He has other short-term plans. Let's hope (sorry for my English, I'm Latino)

TomboyHHH

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
It must have been interesting to finally hear her voice. It's good to know her English isn't that bad. She seems like she could be a fun girl to hang out with, despite everything else. Sometimes hearing someone's voice can change your perspective on them.

BBC Whore

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
It must have been interesting to finally hear her voice. It's good to know her English isn't that bad. She seems like she could be a fun girl to hang out with, despite everything else. Sometimes hearing someone's voice can change your perspective on them.
I get that. It would be nice to see more variety in her videos, like more focus on her ass. Being able to imagine giving her backshots could make the content more interesting and enjoyable for you.

Maxxii11

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
A bikini haul would be awesome!😉 It would be fun to see her try on different bikinis.

Fuckmearse

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
This girl has a top-tier ass. In Boutine LA videos, when she turns around, it's game over for the other girl. She's great from the front too, but that ass is just on another level.

BBC Whore

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
A question for all the real ones out there: which thot (with BG content) do you think has the most similar ass/body to Mikaela?