Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

Meilani Kalei

B_HALO_T

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Let me know when she shows them nipples. A year, two years, five? Bets, anyone?

Cockboy3

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Her content is so tame it's actually kind of ridiculous. I mean, there are tons of other college girls with an even bigger following on OnlyFans who show more (even if it's not nude, like lingerie sets). I think it's going to be like this, or she suddenly gets very sexual - no in-between. (I forget if she's still dating that guy or not). Her PPVs (thankful to the one user who has been sharing) are essentially free wall posts for most OnlyFans girls. They could be well on Instagram.

She's delusional. Her recent live confirms it - asking for money to answer a single question, asking for more than $10 to stand up or give a two-word response. The braindead simps on the live paying and empowering her are just as bad, and they will be responsible for the content being stale. The only highlight of her live was her saying she would be down to sell used panties.

I thought BoutineLA girls were bad, but she's a tier below - she makes them look really good in terms of content. Money is a drug, and it got to her way too early on, driving Teslas and Benz or whatever. She also stated in the live she doesn't have intentions to "work for someone else". I know animal accounts that have more followers than her, lol.

BBC Whore

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Her content is so tame it's actually kind of ridiculous. I mean, there are tons of other college girls with an even bigger following on OnlyFans who show more (even if it's not nude, like lingerie sets). I think it's going to be like this, or she suddenly gets very sexual - no in-between. (I forget if she's still dating that guy or not). Her PPVs (thankful to the one user who has been sharing) are essentially free wall posts for most OnlyFans girls. They could be well on Instagram.

She's delusional. Her recent live confirms it - asking for money to answer a single question, asking for more than $10 to stand up or give a two-word response. The braindead simps on the live paying and empowering her are just as bad, and they will be responsible for the content being stale. The only highlight of her live was her saying she would be down to sell used panties.

I thought BoutineLA girls were bad, but she's a tier below - she makes them look really good in terms of content. Money is a drug, and it got to her way too early on, driving Teslas and Benz or whatever. She also stated in the live she doesn't have intentions to "work for someone else". I know animal accounts that have more followers than her, lol.
i saw a few people tip and ask questions and she straight up said maybe next time lmfao
so cringe seeing people tip her just to worship her

Fuckmearse

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
I'm curious if she got a tattoo she doesn't want to reveal. Noticed she has been covering a spot on her thigh recently. Maybe it's too identifiable. Wonder if she would ever use stuff that isn't actually her.

B_HALO_T

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen

Can you two start/replace your posts with source quality instead of screenshots? Very easy to do on OF, even a simple right click extension works

Fuckmearse

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Cheers for the VIP Livestream 240jz and for taking the time to edit - perhaps merge them as well haha. Absolute shame on the quality - but I find most OF livestreams are either laggy as shit or 240p so it is what it is.
Pretty shitty that 3/4 of the thread content are not source quality but mere screenshots or TG sourced.
Her simp base might be up there on actually being braindead. 1k in tips but she's not showing nudity is a crime, and fuck whoever is empowering it. She's getting comfy knowing she can keep begging for tips and deliver subpar content.

B_HALO_T

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
on that last post, the last video she said "im not doing that yet, i have a timeline" so it seems like it'll come boys....

Cockboy3

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
on that last post, the last video she said "im not doing that yet, i have a timeline" so it seems like it'll come boys....
That's some wishful thinking, unfortunately, if I've ever seen it.

Ewok194

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
She getting there I hope people stop rushing her so she doesn’t change her mind

Mobster_Cuck

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
I'll admit her descriptions are getting more interesting, but I have no faith she will show more for a while. Her timeline is probably at the year mark or something "special".

SexyYousef

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Stretching out in my G-string 🤭 my tiny tight top was riding up a little too much when I arched my back and raised my arms… probably should’ve worn a bra, whoops 🙈

B_HALO_T

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
You're in the Discussion/Simp thread - I believe you meant to post this in the Content thread.
Appreciate the source/full quality - 95% of the content there is all screenshot/TG LQ BS lol.
In fact, if you see content that has already been shared, check to see if it's source quality (most likely the case). If not, you can post and report the low-quality version to have it removed/replaced.

BiGdICk

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
You're in the Discussion/Simp thread - I believe you meant to post this in the Content thread.
Appreciate the source/full quality - 95% of the content there is all screenshot/TG LQ BS lol.
In fact, if you see content that has already been shared, check to see if it's source quality (most likely the case). If not, you can post and report the low-quality version to have it removed/replaced.
Haha, oops 🙈 I think I was so underwhelmed because she mentioned a G-string and there wasn't a single ass shot in the set, so I just posted in the thread without checking if it was the right one lol.

TomboyHHH

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Why are the actually hot ones always the ones that take the longest to do good content :Sadge: