Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

BBC Whore

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
This is a discussion thread for Kati3kat. It's a place to talk about her content, camshows, and chat with other fans.

TomboyHHH

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
I can't stand the regulars in her chat. They troll her and everyone else so much.

B_HALO_T

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
I can't stand the regulars in her chat. They troll her and everyone else so much.
They're so aggressive, it's like they all want her for themselves. I just minimize the chat when I'm in her room.

Fuckmearse

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Anyone think she’ll do b/g at any point soon?

Ewok194

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Anyone think she’ll do b/g at any point soon?
I can't see her doing B/G anytime soon. Maybe when she's all washed up, she will eventually do it.

BiGdICk

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Before & After

SexyYousef

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
The amount of makeup and hair extensions looks kind of ridiculous, to be honest. Always thought she'd look better if she didn't overdo the makeup so much on cam. Her own hair looks absolutely ruined from years of dyeing it.

Mobster_Cuck

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
The amount of makeup and hair extensions looks kind of ridiculous, to be honest. Always thought she'd look better if she didn't overdo the makeup so much on cam. Her own hair looks absolutely ruined from years of dyeing it.
To be honest, everything about her looks messed up. Now we know why she is always late to sign on streams; she probably spends hours getting ready.

Ewok194

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Ah! I wanted to ask this on the main thread. What was the biggest thing she has put in her ass, other than the famous metallic-looking butt plug?

Maxxii11

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Does anyone know why she rarely makes the ahegao face? Especially with her nerdy gamer style, that must have been often asked for.
Or is there any ahegao content of her?

BiGdICk

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Ah! I wanted to ask this on the main thread. What was the biggest thing she has put in her ass, other than the famous metallic-looking butt
I'm pretty sure the big metallic butt plug is the biggest. She doesn't do anal anymore, so that sucks.

BBC Whore

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Is there a link with all her anal videos? I have a few from 2015-2019 that I could upload, but I never really followed her much, only in passing. Only stuff that was uploaded to camdowndownload.comgitlrecordings and camvault. When bunkr stops being so crappy, I will put them there. But does anyone have a list of shows or videos where she has actually done anal with something other than a butt plug?

B_HALO_T

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
I guess she is going to start posting on her Fansly account

Fuckmearse

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Hey i hope im allowed to ask this here: does anyone have her foot fetish photoset she did on chaturbate years ago?

BiGdICk

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
I guess she is going to start posting on her Fansly account
I'm pretty sure the Big metallic buttplug is the biggest. She doesn't do anal anymore so that sucks.