Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

Gibi asmr Discussion

Ewok194

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Gibi asmr Discussion

Maxxii11

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Do we have proof it's really her?

BiGdICk

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Sorry, no, just what we can see in the image.

TomboyHHH

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
They seem to match up pretty well with the pink bikini pic on post #14 of this thread.

TomboyHHH

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Where did you find this? We need to do some research, but I really hope you're right!
I found it on a thread about ASMR girls on 4chan. It's on /s/.

BiGdICk

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
I found it on a thread about ASMR girls on 4chan. It's on /s/.
Tits looks too big for Gibi. A quick reverse image search brings up a few random posts on /b/. The choker seems similar to Gibi's, but it's just a basic black one. If you find her wearing that shirt, then maybe there's something to it. For now, I'll chalk it up to a choker coincidence.

TomboyHHH

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Tits looks too big for Gibi. A quick reverse image search brings up a few random posts on /b/. The choker seems similar to Gibi's, but it's just a basic black one. If you find her wearing that shirt, then maybe there's something to it. For now, I'll chalk it up to a choker coincidence.
Yeah, I noticed that. Her boobs look different sizes in bikinis. And in some tops, she has boobs, but in others, she looks almost flat.

SexyYousef

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Yeah, I noticed that. Her boobs look different sizes in bikinis. And in some tops, she has boobs, but in others, she looks almost flat.
I really want it to be Gibi, but I'm 90% sure it's not her.
  1. The boobs look too big, I think.
  2. Who took the picture? It's clearly not "Gibi" because her arms are down. Ben? Why would he take a picture of his wife's own boobs?
  3. Why would she take a picture like that? It just doesn't seem like something she would do.

Fuckmearse

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
There are some other pictures of the same girl, no face, but her chin seems narrower than Gibi's. She was posted in a 'big tits' thread on /b/, and while that's up for discussion, she's clearly chestier than Geebers. I hate to say it, but that ain't her.

BBC Whore

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
There are some other pictures of the same girl, no face, but her chin seems narrower than Gibi's. She was posted in a 'big tits' thread on /b/, and while that's up for discussion, she's clearly chestier than Geebers. I hate to say it, but that ain't her.
Can you post the pics of the other photos

TomboyHHH

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Haven't been able to find a pic of her with that shirt either so it's not looking good