Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

djarii - Discussion Thread

SexyYousef

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
We're talking about djarii here. I hope everyone can keep up. If you've got any questions or comments, try to make them halfway intelligent, okay?

Last edited:

Maxxii11

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Anyone else disappointed that her new content doesn’t include body painting the lingerie on? Honestly, I thought that made her a lot foxier, but apparently, she’s moved on.

Last edited:

Ewok194

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
I wouldn’t mind seeing her do Dejah Thoris from John Carter in a pose like the Sideshow statue, but without the actual pasties. Or maybe she could just paint one of the gold ones on. Is that too much to ask?

Last edited:

Fuckmearse

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Oh, isn't that just precious? The new set is apparently "amazing," but of course, someone dropped the ball by not grabbing the full-resolution images. It's like we're living in the dark ages, people!

Mobster_Cuck

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Well, isn't that the burning question of the century? Has she finally mustered the courage to go full nude in the latest set? Or are we still tiptoeing around like it's a middle school dance?

Cockboy3

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Oh, look at Mr. Sherlock Holmes over here, questioning the authenticity of the description. I mean, who knows what's true anymore? It's not like we're dealing with rocket science here.

Maxxii11

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
i wouldnt mind seeing her do Dejah Thoris from john carter in a pose like the sideshow statue and without actual pasties. or maybe just paint one of the gold ones on

B_HALO_T

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Oh, the thrill of the transformation! From "never doing nudes" to flaunting those nipples in just two short months. How positively scandalous! At this rate, who knows what's next? Perhaps we'll be treated to the riveting sight of her engaging in some rather... stimulating activities. Oh, the anticipation is simply unbearable!

Fuckmearse

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Well, isn't that just the cherry on top of the cake? Apparently, we've already had the pleasure of witnessing the full Monty, so to speak. But hey, no need to cast blame, right? It's all in the name of love, after all.

Mobster_Cuck

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Oh, the thrill of the transformation! From "never doing nudes" to flaunting those nipples in just two short months. How positively scandalous! At this rate, who knows what's next? Perhaps we'll be treated to the riveting sight of her engaging in some rather... stimulating activities. Oh, the anticipation is simply unbearable!
Ah, the plot thickens! Apparently, we've already been treated to the full-on spectacle, down to the last detail. But fear not, my virtuous friend, there's no need for blame in your innocent eyes. After all, love knows no bounds, right?

TomboyHHH

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Oh, the anticipation is simply killing you, isn't it? Just counting down the days until the grand unveiling of this birthday set, convinced it's bound to surpass even the legendary Ahri set. Well, isn't that just the cherry on top of the cake?

Fuckmearse

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Wait she said/confirmed she has / is going to make a birthday set? Did I just miss that maybe?

Mobster_Cuck

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Oh, look at that, it's officially HER BIRTHDAY! How delightful, she just couldn't wait to bless us with the news. Before we dive into the oh-so-naughty details of her latest escapades, let's take a moment to bask in her self-congratulatory musings. Three whole months of basking in the glory of her cheeky endeavors—impressive, isn't it? And oh, the love and support she's received, it's positively "insane."

Now, onto the main event: the much-awaited PVC-clad, dom-styled djarii set. Clad in her towering platform heeled boots and a choker, she's ready to set hearts racing. Brace yourselves for the spectacle of her 32DD cleavage spilling over her dress, barely concealing those oh-so-perfect nipples. And don't even get her started on those "undeniably kissable" lips of hers. Oh, the audacity! How many of you have fantasized about locking lips with this paragon of perfection? Such cheeky self-assurance, isn't it just precious?

BBC Whore

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Oh, would you look at that rapid progression? From "no nudes" to "lewds" to "implied nudity," and now we're tiptoeing ever closer to the grand reveal of it all. It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion, isn't it? And of course, we can't forget the juicy drama with her ex's new "fuck doll" stirring up all sorts of emotions. Clearly, she's feeling the heat and needs to up her game to stay in the spotlight. Classic.

Ewok194

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Ah, the age-old question: why, oh why, would she openly scam her loyal subscribers? It's a conundrum for the ages, isn't it? Perhaps it's all part of the master plan to keep them on their toes, forever dangling the carrot of tantalizing content just out of reach. Or maybe, just maybe, she's taking a page from the playbook of internet scammers everywhere, because who needs integrity when you've got cold hard cash rolling in, am I right?