Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

DISCORD BOT CODING SERVICES

oaz

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
I am offering my services as a discord bots programmer, I can do a little bit of everything and if something I can not do I will tell you with full transparency, I have been working with the discord API for 2 years and I am specialized with this

If you opt for my services the source code is fully delivered to the buyer and will also be given in a short time depending on the difficulty or availability of mine.

Note: all the code will be done in python.

Prices depend on what you are looking for

Telegram: https://t.me/memehook
Discord: beete898

myriad

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
I recently had the opportunity to use the services of Oaz, who specializes in creating Discord bots. Let me tell you, he's quite skilled. From our first chat to the final product, everything went smoothly.

What impressed me most about Oaz was his honesty. He clearly explained what he could and couldn't do, which gave me confidence in his abilities.

His knowledge of the Discord API is impressive. He managed to incorporate all the features I requested into the bot, and it turned out even better than I expected.

I also appreciated that he completed the project on time, despite the hard work involved. That was really satisfying.

Overall, I'm very pleased with Oaz's work. If you're looking for someone to create a Discord bot, I highly recommend him.

noone

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
VOUCH this guys an expert at discord bots