Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

Request caroline zalog forum

BBC Whore

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
While she's attractive, a bit of anal bleaching could enhance her appearance.

caroline-zalog-161-1080px.jpg

B_HALO_T

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
The Easter try-on haul ranks among her top content, reminiscent of her earlier days on Patreon, around two apartments back, when she'd casually turn around and sit right in front of the camera...

From the daring Wicked Weasel try-on haul with nipple reveals, she transitioned to covering her nipples and refraining from explicit shots for nearly two years.

Blessed be this Easter weekend.

amy-gutierrez_0001.jpg

BiGdICk

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
What's the scoop on the birthday suit PPV? Wasn't it supposed to drop last night?

caroline-zalog-171-1080px.jpg

Ewok194

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
I've been following Caroline for three years, and I must say, that's hands down the best video I've seen from her.

amy-gutierrez_0004.jpgamy-gutierrez_0003.jpgamy-gutierrez_0012.jpgamy-gutierrez_0011_300px.jpg

Fuckmearse

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Did anyone tune in to her late-night livestream yesterday? She claims she can't send it because OF didn't save it, which, while plausible, could also serve as a convenient excuse for her not to sell it if anything noteworthy occurred!

Maxxii11

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Apologies, I no longer have the video... I'm referring to this particular one.

68991453-0DA1-473E-BCB4-98E2489FA51C.md.jpg

Mobster_Cuck

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
I was initially confused about the timing too. It seems like OF is adjusting the stream time to your local timezone. Initially, I thought it would be 8:30pm PST, which wouldn't be ideal for Europe. However, it turned out to be 08:30pm in my own timezone, so it worked out fine.
The live itself was pretty laid-back, not much happening, but the tip goal was amazing. She showcased a yellow see-through lingerie set, providing the best close-ups yet. It was quite explicit – you could clearly see the top part of her, and she did some enticing leg spreads. It was intense, and I really wish someone had recorded it.

download.jpeg

communityIcon_yxbsmhktb4391.jpgfa5d560da5057bd3fa243395b7733e7c.jpg

TomboyHHH

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Is there a VIP version available for the latest video? - -
❤️‍🔥🍑🌶 Spread Wide POV 🌶🍑❤️‍🔥
I understand you're occupied, but the golden hour lighting accentuates my body beautifully in this red corset and garter belt. Apologies if I disrupt your paperwork, but I'll be using your desk for a while; it's just the right height for me to kneel and bend over. Flip me over, assist in unzipping my top as I stretch out across your desk. Check out how alluring it is when I crawl away from you ;)