Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

Canan ASMR - Discussion

SexyYousef

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
This is a discussion thread.

Does anyone have a video that has been discontinued on her fantia?
Since it is an automatic translation, the text may be strange

Maxxii11

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
I believe this is the one that was re-edited and released, unless she did another nurse ASMR since then.

Fuckmearse

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
FAQ: Q: What kind of things are you going to do when you say "more radical earlicking ASMR"?
A: I'm going to do lewd stuff that I definitely wouldn't be allowed to do on NicoNico! Of course, I plan on doing countdowns, dirty talk (o〇inpo(p〇nis)), o〇anko(v〇gina), n〇kadashi(cr〇mpie/c〇 inside), using adult toys, indirect sex, or paizuri, and so on!! Anyway, I can do lewd stuff...!!! Waahh!!! But since the site is rated R15, I cannot do anything that is regulated as R18 (direct sexual intercourse, nipples). However, despite that, the scope of what I can do is overwhelmingly broader than what I was allowed to do on NicoNico!

Mobster_Cuck

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
FAQ: Q: What kind of things are you going to do when you say "more radical earlicking ASMR"?
A: I'm going to do lewd stuff that I definitely wouldn't be allowed to do on NicoNico! Of course, I plan on doing countdowns, dirty talk (o〇inpo(p〇nis)), o〇anko(v〇gina), n〇kadashi(cr〇mpie/c〇 inside), using adult toys, indirect sex, or paizuri, and so on!! Anyway, I can do lewd stuff...!!! Waahh!!! But since the site is rated R15, I cannot do anything that is regulated as R18 (direct sexual intercourse, nipples). However, despite that, the scope of what I can do is overwhelmingly broader than what I was allowed to do on NicoNico!
If this is actually the new kind of content, you bet I'm subscribing. Been waiting for those tits for 8 years lmao

B_HALO_T

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
If this is actually the new kind of content, you bet I'm subscribing. Been waiting for those tits for 8 years lmao
by the sounds of it you’re still gonna be waiting. her content will be more explicit in nature but she literally specified she won’t show tits.

Maxxii11

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
I do think most of you didn't understand that nothing much will change... She will just use a bit more lewd words, and pretend a bit more.
But more or less, everything is going to be the same.

BiGdICk

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
I do think most of you didn't understand that nothing much will change... She will just use a bit more lewd words, and pretend a bit more.
But more or less, everything is going to be the same.
yes the streams will go back to 2019/2020 era but with sex toys and more dirty talk. I'm happy we are finally getting countdowns again, 2 years of waiting...

SexyYousef

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
As long as she goes back to no nipple coverage I'm happy.

Fuckmearse

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
What is this NA reading comprehension, she literally said she's not showing her nips
Oh so She's showing pussy then? What a time to be alive :pOGGIES:

Ewok194

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
I've said it before here and I'll say it again; as long as her other persona remains popular, Canan will not (and probably cannot) show anything explicit. No nipples, especially not genitals. It's unfortunate, but that's just how it is with her situation.

Fuckmearse

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
So, i would like to lick those meatbags

SexyYousef

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Nothing much will change. Everything will return to 2019, when Canan wore more revealing outfits and will now use vulgar words. This will be the end of the changes. Sorry for the bad English.

B_HALO_T

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
She atleast will wear more skimpy outfits and be able to grab those honkers