Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

BlinkX Discussion

SexyYousef

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Here is a place where you can discuss the creator BlinkX/Liz to your hearts content

Maxxii11

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
I almost did one but never ended up doing it. Thank you. Doing the thread would be easier to just talk and not have the message deleted. xD

Ewok194

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
No problem. I thought people would like to discuss her. I'll start, and I'd love to hear what you all think. A fellow member and I were talking about how she was called out for having multiple accounts on different platforms and being online almost all the time. People started wondering if she had a company responding to messages for her. She seems to have noticed the criticism because now she never appears online. She also sends out PPVs to inboxes, even though she said she wouldn't. Plus, she posted a photo of herself with her laptop and her tits out, saying "bts on how I respond to messages." How do you all feel about this? And what do you think about girls hiring companies to respond to messages for them?

Maxxii11

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
I've seen that too. About the company, I think when you have so many subscribers and probably tons of messages, it would be really hard to respond to everyone. You'd get overwhelmed. I understand why they do it because people messaging on OnlyFans and Fansly might not be the most patient. They want replies right away, so having a company helps with that. Imagine having such a huge following, like 10k followers or more with Twitch, and a small percentage of them messaging you every day. It must be exhausting, so I get it.
I also have a question for anyone who uses Fansly. Does anyone know what the music note thing we get in DMs means?

Ewok194

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
I've seen that too. About the company, I think when you have so many subscribers and probably tons of messages, it would be really hard to respond to everyone. You'd get overwhelmed. I understand why they do it because people messaging on OnlyFans and Fansly might not be the most patient. They want replies right away, so having a company helps with that. Imagine having such a huge following, like 10k followers or more with Twitch, and a small percentage of them messaging you every day. It must be exhausting, so I get it.
I also have a question for anyone who uses Fansly. Does anyone know what the music note thing we get in DMs means?
Yeah, I'd like to know too. I talk to them sometimes, but that's why when I do, I assume it's not really them, especially on OF and places like that because of the sheer number of messages.

Maxxii11

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Yeah, I'd like to know too. I talk to them sometimes, but that's why when I do, I assume it's not really them, especially on OF and places like that because of the sheer number of messages.
I agree with you. Some creators make it really obvious that they use a service. But, I believe that most of my conversations with her were actually with her, which is refreshing, especially on OnlyFans.

Fuckmearse

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
I think the music note is a voice message.

Ewok194

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Ah, that's good to know it was really her. I wouldn't know personally how to talk in DMs. I have a hard time with anyone; it takes time, especially with a woman on OF. xD

Mobster_Cuck

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
i see so would be like her talking dirty or something like that probably
I don't wanna be that guy that breaks your bubble. But you are not talking to her majority of the time. "She" runs a three account on onlyfans alone, she's fairly active on her multiple reddit and twitter and fansly accounts. I promise you with my life that she is not answering 95% of the messages she gets on these platforms.
These popular girls like Blinkx gets hundreds upon hundreds of messages DAILY, with all kinds of nasty things in their DM's. Not only is it mentally draining for one girl alone, it's not very good for her in the long term due to burnouts etc. But most of these girls have hired 3rd party companies that do all the talking for them. I've seen and read that these companies likes to hire gay males to do the talking. If not from a company It could aswell be her boyfriend/ husband doing all of the talking, it's not uncommon at all.

In the end of the day, who I'm to tell you what to do. As long as you believe it's her and that you're happy and tthat you are not hurting anyone, I don't see any problems. Just make sure that you understand that you will never have any real life relationship with these girls, it's not a fairy tale.
I personally like to spend money on pretty girls and jerk off and call it the day, but that's just me.

Maxxii11

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
I don't wanna be that guy that breaks your bubble. But you are not talking to her majority of the time. "She" runs a three account on onlyfans alone, she's fairly active on her multiple reddit and twitter and fansly accounts. I promise you with my life that she is not answering 95% of the messages she gets on these platforms.
These popular girls like Blinkx gets hundreds upon hundreds of messages DAILY, with all kinds of nasty things in their DM's. Not only is it mentally draining for one girl alone, it's not very good for her in the long term due to burnouts etc. But most of these girls have hired 3rd party companies that do all the talking for them. I've seen and read that these companies likes to hire gay males to do the talking. If not from a company It could aswell be her boyfriend/ husband doing all of the talking, it's not uncommon at all.

In the end of the day, who I'm to tell you what to do. As long as you believe it's her and that you're happy and tthat you are not hurting anyone, I don't see any problems. Just make sure that you understand that you will never have any real life relationship with these girls, it's not a fairy tale.
I personally like to spend money on pretty girls and jerk off and call it the day, but that's just me.
You aren’t bursting my bubble brother. I know how the game is played and I am fully aware the vast majority of the girls that are on those platforms (OnlyFans, Fansly, IG and etc) are more than likely using the service as you described them. I am though fairly certain with maybe a 70% certainty I was actually talking to her when we talked. Also yeah I have never and I mean never attempt to try to get into a relationship with any of these girls because I believe in the power of going outside of my house, go to a bar a restaurant or a club or wherever and get a girl. It is not that hard to do especially in a college city where I currently live. I am on these sites for the fun of it all and to beat off to unattainable chicks like everyone here lol. So yeah I know how it goes but thanks for the advice though I appreciate you 👍

B_HALO_T

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Maybe shes going the msfiiire route with avabennett21

TomboyHHH

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Lately, I've been noticing this peculiar trend. I stumbled upon an account that seemed to belong to a girl I follow, so I reached out to her to confirm. She confirmed it was indeed her. It makes me wonder if this is some new strategy to drum up more cash.

Maxxii11

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
She's currently managing three OnlyFans accounts and a Fansly. While I'm not an expert on being a creator on these platforms, it's puzzling why she'd have so many accounts. I can only assume it's for financial reasons. It's just incredibly perplexing.