Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

📝 [2024 Updated Tutorial: Making Money through Ewhoring] 💸 [UHQ 2024]

Bemytrucker

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Hey, guys! After three years, I decided to create an updated version of my 2021 Ewhore guide, complete with additional steps, tips, tricks, and more!

This is a step-by-step tutorial!

What's the point of living if we can't have some fun at someone else's expense? I'm sure your victim won't mind a few minor insults and teasing. It's not like you're doing them physical harm or anything. Plus, imagine how much money you could make as an Ewhore! Simply tell them what they want to hear, boost their ego, and watch the money roll in. Don't worry about the emotional impact it may have on them; they'll get over it. Here are a few tips to get you started:ph34r:ph34r:

These tips have helped me earn over $10,000 in the last two years of doing this; I hope you find them helpful!

Step 1: Make a fake profile on Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook, and TikTok. Choose an appealing profile picture and a catchy bio that will pique men's interest.

Step 2??: Begin following random men and interact with them by liking their posts and sending them messages. Use flattery to boost their self-esteem and show interest in their lives.

Step 3??: Once you have their trust, begin flirting with them. To pique their interest, use sexy photos and videos, as well as suggestive language.

Step 4?: Subtly ask for money. For example, suppose you need money to pay your rent or college tuition. Don't be too obvious or aggressive, or they'll figure out your scam.

Step 5??: Send them fake pictures or videos to make them feel as if they are speaking with someone they genuinely like. To keep them interested, vary the type of content you send them.

Step 6??: Always ask for money through anonymous online platforms like PayPal or cryptocurrency. Make sure to give them specific instructions on how to send you the money while making it appear urgent and important.

Step 7?: Continue the conversation and don't stop until you get what you want. Use every opportunity to ask for money, but make sure you do so in a way that does not make them feel uncomfortable.

Step 8?: Engage in the long game. Don't rush things, and keep the impression that you're interested in them for as long as possible. The longer you keep them interested, the more money you'll earn.

Step 9??: Use psychological tricks to convince them to send you money. For example, make them feel bad for not assisting you, or use flattery to make them feel like they're your hero.

Step????: Get creative with your content. Use a variety of images and videos to keep things interesting, and don't be afraid to try new things.

Step 1??1??: Maximize your earnings by creating multiple fake profiles at once. Juggle multiple conversations with different men to keep the money coming in.

Step 1?2?: Don't be afraid to use blackmail to extract more money from them. For example, threaten to reveal their conversations with you to their wife or girlfriend if they do not send you more money.

Step 1??3??: Keep track of your income and expenses. Keep a detailed record of all your income and expenses, and use this information to optimize your strategy.

Step 1?4?: Use online tools to automate your ewhoring process. There are several tools available online that can help you manage your fake profiles and conversations more effectively.

Step 1??5??: Remain anonymous. Always use a VPN and other privacy tools to conceal your true identity, and make sure to use fictitious names and email addresses when creating fake profiles.

Now, let's go over some things you could say to your victim:)

"I just need someone to talk to, and you seem like such a good listener."
"I'm in a really tough spot right now and could use some financial help, if you're willing."
"I've been thinking about you all day and just had to reach out to you."
"You have such a sexy voice, it's driving me crazy."
"I'll do anything you want if you just send me some money."
"I'm feeling so lonely tonight, can you keep me company?"
"I can be whoever you want me to be, just tell me your fantasies."
"I need a favor from you, but I promise it'll be worth your while."
"You're the only one who understands me, I don't know what I'd do without you."
"I have a special surprise for you, but you have to do something for me first."
"I'm feeling really down, can you send me a picture to cheer me up?"
"I can't stop thinking about our last conversation, it was so hot."
"I'll send you some exclusive content if you help me out."
"I'm really good at keeping secrets, you can trust me with anything."
"I just want to make you happy, whatever it takes."
"I'm so grateful to have you in my life, you mean everything to me."
"I have a confession to make, and I don't know who else to tell."
"You're so amazing, I don't know how I got so lucky to have you."
"I can't wait to meet you in person, we're going to have so much fun."
"I need your help with something urgent, can you assist me?"
"I feel like we have a real connection, don't you?"
"I just need a little bit more money to make ends meet, can you help me out?"
"I'm so turned on right now, I can't even think straight."
"You have such great taste, can you help me pick out something to wear tonight?"
"I just need to borrow some money for a little while, I'll pay you back as soon as I can."

"You're very special to me, baby." I cannot wait to spend more time with you."
"I've never met someone like you before. "You are one of a kind."
"I feel a strong connection to you. "It's like we were meant to be together."
"You make me feel really good. I cannot get enough of you."
"I only want to make you happy. Tell me what you need, and I will fulfill it."
"You're so gorgeous. "I enjoy looking at your pictures."
I can't stop thinking about you. "You are always on my mind."
"I feel like I can be myself with you. "You truly understand me."
"You're the only one who truly understands me. "Everyone else simply does not understand."
"I've never felt this way about someone before. "You're very special to me."
"I admire how confident you are. It's such a turn-on.
"You're very smart and successful. I truly admire you."
"I enjoy talking to you. "You always make me laugh."
"You have an excellent sense of humor. "I enjoy spending time with you.
"I am so fortunate to have you in my life. "You make everything better."

Now let's move on to some things you could say when asking for money.

"I'm really behind on my bills this month, do you think you could help me out?"

"I'm in a tight spot financially, would you be willing to lend me some money?"
"I hate to ask, but I need a little bit of help to make ends meet this month."
"I have an unexpected expense that I need to take care of, do you think you could lend me some money?"
"I'm trying to save up for something, do you think you could contribute a little bit to help me reach my goal?"
"I'm short on cash, would you be willing to help me out with a little bit of money?"
"I'm in a bit of a bind, do you think you could loan me some money until I can pay you back?"
"I hate to ask, but I could really use some financial assistance right now."
"I'm dealing with some unexpected expenses, would you be willing to help me out?"
"I'm struggling to make ends meet, do you think you could lend me some money to get through this tough time?"

idroidguy

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Hey, guys! After three years, I decided to create an updated version of my 2021 Ewhore guide, complete with additional steps, tips, tricks, and more!

This is a step-by-step tutorial!

What's the point of living if we can't have some fun at someone else's expense? I'm sure your victim won't mind a few minor insults and teasing. It's not like you're doing them physical harm or anything. Plus, imagine how much money you could make as an Ewhore! Simply tell them what they want to hear, boost their ego, and watch the money roll in. Don't worry about the emotional impact it may have on them; they'll get over it. Here are a few tips to get you started:ph34r:ph34r:

These tips have helped me earn over $10,000 in the last two years of doing this; I hope you find them helpful!

Step 1: Make a fake profile on Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook, and TikTok. Choose an appealing profile picture and a catchy bio that will pique men's interest.

Step 2??: Begin following random men and interact with them by liking their posts and sending them messages. Use flattery to boost their self-esteem and show interest in their lives.

Step 3??: Once you have their trust, begin flirting with them. To pique their interest, use sexy photos and videos, as well as suggestive language.

Step 4?: Subtly ask for money. For example, suppose you need money to pay your rent or college tuition. Don't be too obvious or aggressive, or they'll figure out your scam.

Step 5??: Send them fake pictures or videos to make them feel as if they are speaking with someone they genuinely like. To keep them interested, vary the type of content you send them.

Step 6??: Always ask for money through anonymous online platforms like PayPal or cryptocurrency. Make sure to give them specific instructions on how to send you the money while making it appear urgent and important.

Step 7?: Continue the conversation and don't stop until you get what you want. Use every opportunity to ask for money, but make sure you do so in a way that does not make them feel uncomfortable.

Step 8?: Engage in the long game. Don't rush things, and keep the impression that you're interested in them for as long as possible. The longer you keep them interested, the more money you'll earn.

Step 9??: Use psychological tricks to convince them to send you money. For example, make them feel bad for not assisting you, or use flattery to make them feel like they're your hero.

Step????: Get creative with your content. Use a variety of images and videos to keep things interesting, and don't be afraid to try new things.

Step 1??1??: Maximize your earnings by creating multiple fake profiles at once. Juggle multiple conversations with different men to keep the money coming in.

Step 1?2?: Don't be afraid to use blackmail to extract more money from them. For example, threaten to reveal their conversations with you to their wife or girlfriend if they do not send you more money.

Step 1??3??: Keep track of your income and expenses. Keep a detailed record of all your income and expenses, and use this information to optimize your strategy.

Step 1?4?: Use online tools to automate your ewhoring process. There are several tools available online that can help you manage your fake profiles and conversations more effectively.

Step 1??5??: Remain anonymous. Always use a VPN and other privacy tools to conceal your true identity, and make sure to use fictitious names and email addresses when creating fake profiles.

Now, let's go over some things you could say to your victim:)

"I just need someone to talk to, and you seem like such a good listener."
"I'm in a really tough spot right now and could use some financial help, if you're willing."
"I've been thinking about you all day and just had to reach out to you."
"You have such a sexy voice, it's driving me crazy."
"I'll do anything you want if you just send me some money."
"I'm feeling so lonely tonight, can you keep me company?"
"I can be whoever you want me to be, just tell me your fantasies."
"I need a favor from you, but I promise it'll be worth your while."
"You're the only one who understands me, I don't know what I'd do without you."
"I have a special surprise for you, but you have to do something for me first."
"I'm feeling really down, can you send me a picture to cheer me up?"
"I can't stop thinking about our last conversation, it was so hot."
"I'll send you some exclusive content if you help me out."
"I'm really good at keeping secrets, you can trust me with anything."
"I just want to make you happy, whatever it takes."
"I'm so grateful to have you in my life, you mean everything to me."
"I have a confession to make, and I don't know who else to tell."
"You're so amazing, I don't know how I got so lucky to have you."
"I can't wait to meet you in person, we're going to have so much fun."
"I need your help with something urgent, can you assist me?"
"I feel like we have a real connection, don't you?"
"I just need a little bit more money to make ends meet, can you help me out?"
"I'm so turned on right now, I can't even think straight."
"You have such great taste, can you help me pick out something to wear tonight?"
"I just need to borrow some money for a little while, I'll pay you back as soon as I can."

"You're very special to me, baby." I cannot wait to spend more time with you."
"I've never met someone like you before. "You are one of a kind."
"I feel a strong connection to you. "It's like we were meant to be together."
"You make me feel really good. I cannot get enough of you."
"I only want to make you happy. Tell me what you need, and I will fulfill it."
"You're so gorgeous. "I enjoy looking at your pictures."
I can't stop thinking about you. "You are always on my mind."
"I feel like I can be myself with you. "You truly understand me."
"You're the only one who truly understands me. "Everyone else simply does not understand."
"I've never felt this way about someone before. "You're very special to me."
"I admire how confident you are. It's such a turn-on.
"You're very smart and successful. I truly admire you."
"I enjoy talking to you. "You always make me laugh."
"You have an excellent sense of humor. "I enjoy spending time with you.
"I am so fortunate to have you in my life. "You make everything better."

Now let's move on to some things you could say when asking for money.

"I'm really behind on my bills this month, do you think you could help me out?"

"I'm in a tight spot financially, would you be willing to lend me some money?"
"I hate to ask, but I need a little bit of help to make ends meet this month."
"I have an unexpected expense that I need to take care of, do you think you could lend me some money?"
"I'm trying to save up for something, do you think you could contribute a little bit to help me reach my goal?"
"I'm short on cash, would you be willing to help me out with a little bit of money?"
"I'm in a bit of a bind, do you think you could loan me some money until I can pay you back?"
"I hate to ask, but I could really use some financial assistance right now."
"I'm dealing with some unexpected expenses, would you be willing to help me out?"
"I'm struggling to make ends meet, do you think you could lend me some money to get through this tough time?"
also share from where we can get lot of traffic and unsaturated packs with verification and share resources links etc please

Bxshy9k

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
look around

Bxshy9k

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
also share from where we can get lot of traffic and unsaturated packs with verification and share resources links etc please
you can find alot of packs on e whore section aswell. or the teen leaks.