Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

⭐️⭐️BOOST YOUR SALES⭐️ULTRA GRAPHIC DESIGN SERVICES --> WITH THE LOWEST PRICES⭐️⭐️

ItsCHAOS

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
iu
iu

Last edited:

shermo

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
So, I hit up ItsCHAOS for this logo idea I had. A frog holding a credit card. Kinda quirky, I know, but hey, it's what I wanted. At first, the design they sent over was alright, but it needed some tweaking to really nail it. Props to ItsCHAOS though, they were patient and willing to make as many edits as needed until I was happy with it. It took a bit longer than I expected, but the final logo was spot on. ItsCHAOS definitely put in the effort to make sure I was satisfied, so I'd say they're worth checking out if you need something unique for your brand.

Pikachu24@

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Let me tell you, this guy crazy talented and super quick with their work. I threw some ideas their way, and before I knew it, they had turned them into these awesome designs. Seriously, they've got skills. Plus, they didn't waste any time getting things done. Even with a tight deadline, they managed to deliver quality work without breaking a sweat. If you want graphic design that's both top-notch and fast, definitely give ItsCHAOS a shout.

Jmek555

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
I gotta give a shoutout to Itschaos for their awesome customer service. From start to finish, they were on top of it. They listened to what I wanted, stayed in touch throughout the whole process, and really went the extra mile to make sure I was happy with the final product. It's rare to find that level of dedication these days, so major props to Itschaos for being so awesome to work with. If you want quality designs and great service, look no further.

befoo

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
ItsCHAOs was really good to work with on graphics. They could change things up to fit what I needed and always came through with creative ideas that were even better than I hoped for. We hit a couple of snags with revisions taking a bit longer than expected, but in the end, it was totally worth it. They really care about doing a good job and making sure you're happy with the result. If you need graphic design help, they're a solid choice. I'm definitely planning on teaming up with them again down the road.