Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

Xenon / Alinma - Discussion Thread

BBC Whore

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
This is the place to talk about Xenon. Most people already know she's a bitch, but since September, she's done some crazy things. She put the reward in a cloud drive without download permissions, making it feel like the $250 was wasted.

Maxxii11

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
She charged an extremely expensive price and didn't allow download permissions. Of course, she's a bitch.

BBC Whore

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
I heard from someone who bought her $250 tier in July that she didn't send out the main set for that month because she was traveling. He couldn't reach her, and even when he asked her to send them later, she didn't care. So don't buy her pictures; she only torments her customers.

SexyYousef

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
I heard from someone who bought her $250 tier in July that she didn't send out the main set for that month because she was traveling. He couldn't reach her, and even when he asked her to send them later, she didn't care. So don't buy her pictures; she only torments her customers.
Any chance you'll be posting that Yae Miko set? XD

BBC Whore

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
These pictures are from OnlyFans, but I didn't buy them because I don't like selfie style. I only have a few scattered ones.

BiGdICk

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Are there any girls similar to Xenon?

Mobster_Cuck

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Anyone got her Briar set? I want to see that set so bad :peepoFeet:

Fuckmearse

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
These pictures are from OnlyFans, but I didn't buy them because I don't like selfie style. I only have a few scattered ones.
Isn't it possible to download them through html code? Find .jpg in a code and open that link

BBC Whore

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Isn't it possible to download them through html code? Find .jpg in a code and open that link
It's no use,I tried everything back then. I just checked, and the link has even been locked by her. Now even can't view it on Yandex Disk. It's like just wasted 250 dollars.

BBC Whore

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
In a word, don't support this crazy bitch,she can always do disgusting things beyond your imagination.

Fuckmearse

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
In a word, don't support this crazy bitch,she can always do disgusting things beyond your imagination.
It's crazy how much you need to pay for such content

Ewok194

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Does anyone know if she sells something more explicit than topless?

TomboyHHH

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
She did the same thing with the Caitlyn set last year. Everyone who subbed at the highest tier that month got blocked on Patreon by her after the month ended. Some got lesser tier rewards, while others got nothing.

TomboyHHH

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Her excuse was that every person in that tier was aiming to leak her content or she found hard to believe that they could afford it so hence they had to be pooling. She had no evidence, she just simply decided to be an ass about it.