Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

Understanding Logs: A guide to using COOKIE logs

colbyburgess

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
[Image: vwJ7cyW.png]

Log - this is the data from the owner's computer, which contains cookies, passes, information about the hardware, IP, as well as files from the desktop.

[Image: AVvyrV8.png]

I'll demonstrate a log from the AzorUlt stiller.

Here's what the log looks like. The meaning is nearly identical; however, the logs may appear differently depending on the styler used. The date on the log represents the date when the download to your panel occurred. Thus, when purchasing logs, by opening this file at the outset, you can understand the statute of limitations. Bona fide sellers usually sell logs for a maximum of three weeks to a month. If the date is quite old, the log is considered low quality.

The main task when working with a log is to pick it. Overall, the logs contain enough information to be useful for a variety of purposes. Everyone who enjoys working already has a personal reason for doing so. You can take it with blackmail, drive in, steal someone else's accounts and then demand a ransom, work with cryptocurrency, exchanges, cold wallets, eBay, Amazon accounts, and so on. Who has enough imagination?

In general, the most important aspect of working with logs is that the system recognizes us as its own person. When working, I use a simple accessible bundle that includes Chrome, editthiscookie, webrtc, VPN, and a user agent. Currently using Windscribe and IP Vanish. For most of us, IP doesn't mean much; you can use whatever you want, as long as there are no blackouts. For individual countries, for example, when working with a stick, it is recommended to adjust to the zip, or to take a clean sock.

The primary requirement for working with logs is not passwords, as many people believe, but the presence of cookies. Cookies allow you to get the most out of it.

PART 1: Where do I get the logs?
There are various methods for obtaining logs. The most simple is their purchase. The forums have a sufficient number of sellers who sell logs at various prices.

There are logs priced at 20 r each, as well as $20. The price of the log is determined by its quality, country, and the services provided within. The most expensive logs for sale are from the United States. Due to the large number of banks and PayPal accounts. Logs that cost 20p, most of the time without sampling, and contain a variety of trash, such as social networks or toys, though things are occasionally discovered.

For example, when purchasing a log with a PayPal account, it is critical to check not only the password, but also whether it is saved in cookies. We check by conducting an ordinary search in the textbook using cookies at the request of PayPal. If there are lines but not one, this log is considered good.

[Image: fm0mKcx.png]

This is what a normal log looks like.
Most of the time, when we embed cookies from such a log, PayPal automatically sends us the email address with which we registered the account. Because the owner frequently receives a large volume of email and we do not have a PayPal password or login. With such a log, and having received at least one login, we can attempt to find the password for the account among those we have. Furthermore, the presence of cookies in such a log allows the Peipal system to perceive us as its own person and give us a drive into something without swinging it first.

You also need to know if the purchased log sold for ten hands. The most basic check is mail checking. First and foremost, when checking, we embed cookies in the browser and stomp the owner's email.

Simply check the login in Gmail.

[Image: bGjOZFm.png]

We mate the mail to the very bottom and click the "Details" button.

A window will open for us with the latest activity in the mail. Thus, it is possible to understand whether there were other extraneous logging besides ours
[Image: P9Rh2yg.png]

This is a good log!

You can see from the IP address and country that no one other than me and the owner has logged into your account in the last three days. Also, you can see the letters in the basket, but who knows, maybe someone has already attempted to "break" it. Running ahead, I'll say that the owner does not receive any notifications about third-party logging; the issue is that the system mistook us for its own person because we had cookies.

So, with a whole log of cookies on hand, you can start working with passes.

The second way to obtain logs is to purchase your own styler / botnet with a loader function.

Having your own stiller means you don't have to worry about someone else picking up your log before you. What's the difference between stylers? In their functionality. Stillers that poke passes from Firefox and Chrome, as well as a form grabber (trit files from the desktop) and wallet.They are good stylists. Although there are inexpensive ones on sale, without Firefox, but only with Chrome, well, in general, you can fuck it) When purchasing your own styler, you must consider hosting; free or cheap ones will not last long, and there is a risk that your socket will simply fly off, become blocked, and you will say goodbye to your logs. As a result, you have the option of purchasing the styler on a ready-made bulletproof hosting service like Nocturnal or installing the panel on your own bulletproof hosting.

[Image: upzortp.png]

This is how the AzorUlt styler panel looks like
[Image: LAKlms3.png]

It looks like Nocturnal
[Image: 4B1ZjB2.png]

Screenshots of panels are not mine, but they appear to be from Arkei.
As we can see from the example of three styler panels, they all look similar. Passwords, general logs, country or IP address, date jack, data from ss and files, and so on.

How do we get the coveted logs into our socket? There are two varinata. Purchase installs, or rather install our virus and distribute it yourself.

When purchasing installs and logs, we receive a limited and initially specified quantity. The main rule is that 1000 installs do not equate to 1000 logs!!! In general, the impact will be determined by a variety of factors. Examples include crypt (masking), our file, and the form grabber's configuration. If we want to cover everything in a row that is on the desktop, then the output can be 20%, checked by ourselves.

In general, when you buy 1000 installs, the average odtuk is 70-80%, which means 700-800 logs will appear in the socket. But that is not all! It is perfectly normal for some of them to be empty, while others may only contain cookies or 1-2 passwords. Finally, oily good logs can yield between 250 and 300.

Consider the distribution option for yourself. You can simply hide our encrypted.exe under the guise of cheats (school scholars))), or the super-duper of a new program, for something. It so happens that after installing and running the styler, it will appear in our panel as the same log. Furthermore, you can ask a good person to merge your styler with this program, and it turns out that our.exe does not cause any suspicions, and no one will run to reinstall Windows)) You can distribute, as previously stated, in various forums, on YouTube, on torrents, in forums, on VK, in the end. Yes, this method is nearly free, but time-consuming if you don't want to spend money on installations. Do the same; if you don't have them, use this option.

The first and second options will produce the same result: logs. However, quality will play a significant role here. It is clear that spreading on VK may have an impact on speech quality.

PART 2: System Setup.
As I previously stated, I use regular Chrome to work. I don't work with Dediks, virtual computers, realms, or other joys. Chrome, plain chrome.
On it, we install the Editthiscoockie extension, which is required to embed cookies in the browser.
Install WebRTC, User-agent (replaces our browser with the owner's browser if needed), and VPN.
Previously, work was only done with Winscribe, but in the last few months, it has begun to be overlooked; either there is no country I require, or there is, but IP in black is impossible. As a result, in the supplement, I can recommend that you use the same IP Vanish. IP Vanish is convenient because it has a large number of servers in any country.

After installing all of the extensions and connecting to the VPN, let's go check our IP on Check IP. Learn my real IP computer address and my location by IP. - WhatLeaks.Com

[Image: CtxzD7x.png]

The output should have something like this.

Next, how to embed cookies in a browser. We find our cookie file in the log, press CTRL + A CTRL + C and convert cookies to Json format. AzorUlt stylers in panels have a built-in converter.

After that, copy what the converter gave us, go to our main browser and paste the cookies into our “Cookie”.
[Image: pUpPTHV.png]

[Image: QJyJpzJ.png]

And that's all, cookies in the browser, you can start fumbling

First of all, I always check mail. Because having access to mail, you can pull out a lot of things, even without passes. In general, you need patience, desire and wide eyes so that you do not inadvertently miss something worthwhile.