Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

Twitter E-Whoring: Guide and Tips

InfoLEaks

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Twitter Strategies: Paid vs Organic

When it comes to Twitter marketing, there are 2 methods to grow a model's account, either organically or with capital. To get the most out of Twitter, the best method is to work with both by leveraging good content pushed capital. Before you start Twitter, it's important that you're clear on what niche to target and build the creator's brand around it. The simple question here is what will the model be known for in the Twitter space: Big tits, Trans, Dominatrix, etc. What makes her stand out from others?

Merge creativity with consistency. To stand out, combine creativity and consistency. Think of unique content ideas, such as recording explicit sessions in different settings.

Make sure your Twitter bio is optimized. Keep your bio concise and relevant, including your age and niche. For example, if your creator is passable 18, you can mention what high school she goes to and you can't wait to go to college, appealing to the men who like young women.

Organic Strategy

Consistency is paramount. This is a long-term play, and results won't come overnight. If you're not willing to invest in traffic, good content getting posted often is essential (you can reuse old content by deleting the tweets, but eventually, you will need new/trending content).

Hashtags are not important but can be used in the tweets if they add to the entertainment aspect. An example could be the girl in the bed with her makeup messy from rough sex and cum on her face while the caption reads: 'when my husband asks for a morning selfie after I spent the night at my boyfriend's house #morningselfie'.

If your model has any good attributes like a pretty face or naturally big boobs, I recommend never showing nudity. You don't want to give away the exact thing the guy wants to see. Likewise, if the creator isn't as attractive, you might need to show a little more to get people's attention.

Always focus on the girl's strong suit when engaging in other people's threads as this will generate the best ROI.

Paid Strategy

A big mistake people make when doing paid promo on Twitter is loading the post with too much content. They will include a caption, media, and OF link all in one. Break it down into multiple tweets and make it look as aesthetic as possible. Use the main media piece with a short and catchy caption, then reply to that tweet with a relatable call to action and either a Gif of something eye-catching or another piece of media from the model.

So for paid marketing, what will give you the best ROI? The two most effective paid marketing approaches are buying retweets and paying for a position on a themed thread page.

When purchasing retweets, ensure you have high-quality content that aligns with the niche of the retweeter for better conversions. For example, if you have an ebony model, buying a retweet from another ebony creator can help with conversions.

As for purchasing thread positions, verify the performance of other creators who've used the same service. Choose a video with an immediate unique factor to catch attention early on. Adding an OnlyFans watermark can yield an infinite ROI if the video goes viral beyond the thread tweet; this will help you get the most out of your paid promo.

Comment Baiting

I've spoken about this in length on most of my Twitter videos on YouTube. It just takes constant monitoring of Twitter and time. Find 20-30 creators in your niche that have really good engagement per post and at least 50,000 followers, ideally over 100,000. Turn on post notifications for these creators and comment a picture or video on their post within the first 2 minutes of them posting, replying to it. If their post says “are my tits big enough for you”, comment a picture of your tits saying “yes babe, but are mine?” for example. Use slave accounts to instantly boost comments to the top of the creator's post with likes. If you are doing this correctly, you will get about 1 sub per comment off of it. This, however, is very saturated ever since I released these videos. Everyone targets the girls, to stand out target simp culture niches like Ethan Klein, whatever podcast, Drama alert, Jake & Logan Paul, David Dobrik, Freshnfit, all of the red pill space and ones that are extremely untouched are fight & meme pages. Get your model to do some reaction gifs in different emotions like smiling and being happy with a thumbs up, sad face with thumbsdown, or a middle finger mouthing fuck you since it's a video being turned into a gif, now you just have 5-10 of these reaction gifs and use these with chat GPT to generate a unique / clever response to every notification.

Mother Slave

Same principles as Instagram except on Twitter it works even better and is more efficient. Here is a quick rundown: Create 10-20 slave accounts for your model with a cute bio and @ the main account. Retweet all posts, then you won’t even have to post anything on your slave accounts. Follow 25 people per day for the first week, then 50 people per day for the next 3 days. Then after that, you can follow 100 people per day per account. Follow the creators in your niche's followers for higher conversion. The primary goal is to get them to follow/interact with the main account, not sub to OF on the slave accounts, this will grow your main account much faster by artificially driving more traffic to the main account. There is also google extension liking bots you can install that will like comments made under a target username's post; this can help push a lot of traffic to the main account as long as the slave accounts funnel is set up correctly.

Threads, Retweets & Paid Promotions

I've covered this topic earlier, but it's important to find promotional pages with significant engagement and content relevant to your model's niche. If your model can produce explicit content, it's likely to perform well on most promotional pages. Start by testing the waters with 5-10 different pages, one at a time, to gauge the returns you receive from each advertisement. Once you've identified the most effective promotional pages, run promotions simultaneously on those pages within a single post. This will boost the chance of your post going viral. The combination of promotional reach and the organic reach provided by the algo, which prioritizes content with rapid views and likes, will drive incredible results. Threads will consistently yield the best results for maximizing your content's visibility and engagement.

Avoid Retweet Groups

Whenever possible, except when collaborating with established creators who have a significant following and high engagement rates. Engaging in retweet groups prematurely can potentially harm your account more than it benefits it. Once your follower count reaches the range of 10,000 to 50,000, consider joining selective retweet groups. Keep these groups small and ensure active participation from all members. This prevents your page from being inundated with excessive retweets, particularly if it's not bringing you any results. It's vital that the creators in these groups consistently experience posts going viral, maintain high engagement levels, and reciprocate retweets for your content when you do the same for theirs.

If you have multiple girls under management, I would recommend keeping the retweet circle internal to just the clients you manage. That way, no matter what girl gets traction, you as the agency will always benefit. Have hot or not contests with girls you manage and let the
fans pick which girl they prefer. No matter who they choose, you always get the traffic.

Trending Words

Trending words, if you have a US proxy which you should, you will be shown the trending words for that area. Trump, NBA, and Biden, etc. Find a way to incorporate these into your tweets. I will include an example below of a creator that consistently posts good unique content with trending words.

Creator that uses trending words very well

Do What Works

Finally, if you find something that works, either double down on it on your main account or start secondary accounts and exploit it as much as possible until other people catch on to what you're doing. If you have a post that goes viral, make sure to replicate it in a similar fashion as many times as possible before it dies down. A great way to grow your Twitter fast is by setting up TikTok traffic accounts that post content and in the bio, you have a CTA that you post the NSFW version on your Twitter. As you said, you will then post the same TikTok trends but done nude.