Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

Snapchat eWhoring 101: A Comprehensive Guide to Starting Your Journey

StepPOP

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen

Your Guide to Getting Started with eWhoring on Snapchat​

Getting Started

Welcome, folks! Today, I'm diving into the nitty-gritty of starting your eWhoring journey on Snapchat. I'll walk you through the basics step by step, covering everything from what you'll need to get started, to ways to attract traffic, and how to establish a successful Snapchat account that can bring in a decent income. Keep in mind, your earnings will depend on the effort you put in.

What You Need to Get Started

Let's talk about what you'll need to kick things off. There are a few methods for eWhoring on Snapchat, and I'll touch on the basics here. First up, you'll need one or two Snapchat accounts. If you're planning to offer a 'Premium' service to your customers, having two accounts is ideal. However, if you're just looking to funnel all your traffic to one account, a single one will do. Each method has its pros and cons.

Now, a disclaimer: Many folks still run two accounts without offering premium content; instead, they use the first account to promote the second one. It's a smart way to weed out time-wasters.

Operating with a single account means less monitoring but may attract more time-wasters and require more interaction with potential customers. It's a good starting point for newcomers.

Having two separate accounts allows you to dedicate one solely to attracting traffic, while the other serves as your premium account for buyers. Just make sure you have enough content – photos and videos – to sustain your premium account for the long haul. A word of caution: using a small content pack can leave your buyers high and dry, so choose wisely.

Premium Method vs. Single Account Method

The premium method entails having two separate Snapchat accounts, with buyers adding your second account to access premium content. On the other hand, the single account method involves selling directly to your incoming traffic, offering a set amount of pictures and videos for a fixed price.

Choosing the Right Content Pack

The content pack you choose can make or break your Snapchat sales. Aim for high-quality, clear photos and videos with a substantial amount of content. Packs with limited content won't last long, especially if you're running two accounts. Even with a single account, it's wise to have a robust pack to keep buyers coming back for more.

Attracting Traffic

Now, let's talk about attracting traffic to your Snapchat. While many top eWhores develop their own traffic methods, I'll provide a basic list to get you started. However, I strongly recommend researching and exploring additional traffic sources. Think outside the box to find untapped sources.

Using Snapchat

With your accounts set up and traffic flowing in, it's time to decide on your selling method. Whether you're using one or two accounts, you'll need to post previews to your story to entice buyers. Avoid flooding your story with multiple nudes a day; instead, opt for one solid post to pique interest without giving away too much for free.

Interacting with Customers & Pricing

As traffic rolls in, interacting with customers becomes crucial. Everyone has their own approach, so find what works best for you. Genuine buyers will likely message you right away to inquire about prices. Set your prices based on what you're offering and stick to them. Don't waste time on freebie-seekers; focus on genuine buyers who are willing to pay.

In Conclusion

Snapchat is a lucrative platform for eWhoring, but honesty is key. Building trust with your customers can lead to repeat business, so avoid scams and be transparent in your sales. By maintaining integrity, you not only benefit yourself but also contribute to a positive community environment.