Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

Optimal E-WHORE Strategy 2024: Earning $100+ Per Hour on Discord

Bemytrucker

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
This is a very inexpensive and efficient way to make money by E-Whoring on Discord. If you're already familiar with E-Whoring, this should be level 1 difficulty for you; if not, don't worry, I'm about to show you the simplest and most profitable method of all.

Requirements: Multi-Login Browser (Dolphin Anty, Undetectable, Incognito).
Discord Tokens (for cheap tokens, message me on Telegram).
VPN (even free ones can work)

Step 1: Launch your multi-login browser and create a new instance. Open the browser and go to discord.com/login. To log into Discord using a token, use Developer Tools (F12) (many guides are available online).

Step 2: Once logged in, update your Profile Picture, username, display name, pronouns, and biography. Make it look like an actual female profile.

Step 3: Join Discord servers that allow you to post in seeking rooms without verification (for a top-tier list, see https://discord.gg/88XNg52ssr). Aim for dating and chill servers.

Step 4: Once you've identified the top 7-10 servers in this category, assign roles based on your desired gender.

Step 5: Navigate to'seeking' chat rooms, also known as 'looking-to-dm' or 'ask-to-dm'.
Post messages like "I am extremely bored, anyone down to have some fun?"
"Bored and lonely, anyone to accompany me?"
"Looking for fun, dms are open"

This will cause the men on those servers to start DMing you like crazy.

Step 6: Expect to receive 200-300 message requests per hour from reliable servers.

Important: If message requests exceed 200, the adds may begin to disappear randomly, causing you to lose progress. Begin responding to them before you reach such large numbers. Once you've finished chatting with them, send another message saying the same or similar things. Remember that this is an inexpensive and effective rinse and repeat method.

Offer them NSFW content and services, then dip them several times. They are extremely horny, and they crawled up to you.

That is the entire process. You can now use the multi login browser to its full potential by opening another instance and repeating the process with a different set of pictures from another account. Double the efficiency.

Your Discord tokens will eventually be banned from the servers for spamming, begging, scamming, or selling NSFW content, but don't worry. Simply log in to Discord on another Multi-Login browser instance with one of your discord tokens.

Once banned from the server, your IP address is also banned. To get around this, after logging into a new account, turn on the VPN, and you'll be able to freely join all of the servers you were previously banned from on the first account. Rinse, repeat.

That pretty much summarizes everything about it. This operation is extremely simple to run and will cost you very little money. If you require any assistance, please contact me via Telegram at https://t.me/qvycc. I can assist you in obtaining cheap HQ Discord tokens, as well as providing Holding/Exchange services.