Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

Offerwalls Exploit: Unlocking $15 to $30 Weekly Earning

8silvaanthony

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Welcome to this guide, where we'll delve into a little-known trick about Offerwalls. Most Offerwalls rely on what's known as the Google Advertising ID, a crucial piece of information. I'll let you in on a secret: Google actually allows users to reset this ID.

Requirements:

• A minimum internet connection speed of 10 Mbps. We'll be downloading quite a few applications, so a decent speed is necessary.
  • An Android phone with at least 32GB of storage. Android offers a wider array of tasks and offers to accomplish.
Instructions:

1. Turn off your router: This step is essential to prompt your Internet Service Provider to assign you a new IP address, particularly if your current one has been blacklisted by Offerwalls. If you're not located in the USA, consider using a VPN for more offer choices.
  2. Clear browsing history: Whether you're accessing Offerwalls on your phone or another device, it's a good idea to clear your browsing history.
  3. Uninstall related Offerwall applications: While optional, removing any previously installed Offerwall apps might help in ensuring a fresh start.
  4. Reset Advertising ID on your Android phone: Simply search "Reset Advertising ID on Android" for a detailed guide on how to do this.
  5. Turn your router back on: Once you've completed the steps above, switch your router back on to restore your internet connection.
  6. Register a new ProtonMail account: Head to ProtonMail to create a new email account. This will be used for registering on your chosen rewards site.
  7. Sign up for your preferred rewards site using ProtonMail: By registering with your new ProtonMail address, the rewards site will perceive you as a completely new user. Now, you can revisit offers you've previously completed and withdraw your earnings.
  8. Enjoy your rewards! But remember, don't get too greedy. Attempting to withdraw large sums on a newly registered account might raise suspicions and could lead to a ban.
Note: I won't mention any specific rewards sites here, but the vulnerability we've exploited should work on a variety of Offerwalls.

Proof of Earnings: (I'm censoring transaction IDs to safeguard my wallet from potential bans.)

[Image: KuWRzkG_d.webp?maxwidth=300&fidelity=grand]

[Image: d32tFkF_d.webp?maxwidth=300&fidelity=grand]