Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

NSFW Reddit Strategy Guide: Account Management & Content Tips

InfoLEaks

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
**Reddit**

**Purchasing Reddit Accounts**

To begin posting content on Reddit you need to purchase aged accounts. There are extremely few subreddits that will allow you to post with 0 age and 0 karma. The criteria you need to look for when buying aged accounts for 95% of NSFW subreddits are:

1. Age of the account over 1 month
2. Post karma over 1500
3. Comment karma over 200

When we are in stock this will be the best option 1 month old, has ~2k karma total & 200 comment karma. We guarantee 0 shadow bans at the time of purchase and we supply each account with links to shadow ban tester. Message @shanecarrollfrancis for current stock, payments are done via crypto.

Redaccs are the next best option when it comes to security (I will explain in a second), for 15% off use the link and apply the discount code ‘SHANE15’. Most of the time you will have issues when verifying these accounts due to the poor usernames and that is why I recommend buying from me when in stock.

Link - [https://redaccs.com/ref/5](https://redaccs.com/ref/5)

**Setting Up Proxies**

Navigate to IPRoyal [https://iproyal.com/?r=243953](https://iproyal.com/?r=243953) Here you will get proxies for everything you need with decent fraud scores & good customer service. Static residential proxy is what we use for our accounts.

**Account Warm-Up & Set-Up**

1. Warming up is recommended for verifications, if you plan to get verified make sure there are at least 3 days of posting history and over 30 posts on the profile when a mod visits the page.
2. The longer you wait to verify the better especially if the Reddit name is not nsfw or relatable to the creator. Simple-elephant87 needs post history before verifying as it is a reddit suggested username however I wouldn't even bother trying to verify an account like tommyp8 / pnnjo0, I am going off experience here unless it is a female name, NSFW name ex. Bigtitmilf88 or Reddit suggested ex. Simple-elephant87 I won't attempt verification
3. Lastly warming up consists of getting content posted to the profile and pinned see example below

**Pinned Posts & Sidebar**

**Pinned Posts**

As you can see 4 pinned posts. Here are ideas for you to include on your profile.

1. Post verification. A video in which the model is showing off her OnlyFans nickname on a piece of paper
2. A post about the model, where in the comments there is a text about her hobbies, dreams, and why she's here. This will make the page lively and fun
3. A post about what the model is willing to do for you in her OnlyFans page
4. A video post in which the model is addressing her fans
5. A combination of several popular videos into one.

(If you're interested in seeing more of her profile this is the link [https://www.reddit.com/user/maplemistyx/](https://www.reddit.com/user/maplemistyx/) this girl is doing 20-25k p/m just from reddit alone)

**Sidebar**

Things to include are date of birth and if you plan to send a welcome video, this can increase conversions massively on reddit. However if you promote on other platforms like TikTok where the content is SFW it will take longer for the chatters to convert them on more ppv’s as they will get their fix right away. Simple fix is have a promo code on reddit so when they sub they have been instructed to say hey ive come from reddit can you send me the video. This will protect your SFW traffic like TikTok and DA and give you an opportunity to upsell them right away.

With regards to links you can generate hyperlinks on reddit so any posts you make always have the tracking link inputted via a hyperlink. The c8 or c27 looks spammy in my opinion so any time you can hide it make sure to do so.

Profile picture: We never use profile pics, always create an avatar that resembles the girl.

Banner photo: We use the same banner for reddit as we do for Onlyfans, Maplemisty's banner is a very good example as it shows off her entire body in different positions. You can make one of these in Canva very easily for free.

**HyperLink Format**

Click on the link icon and it will prompt you to enter the actual link and the text to be shown after completion. This will help keep your links looking aesthetic and less spammy.

**Posting**

1. RedGifs will be your main form of posting, if you will be focusing on one reddit account make sure to verify the account on RedGifs, it's a simple process, similar to reddit verification. If you plan to do the mass posting method across accounts do not verify as you will need multiple accounts.
2. Method A: One Main account & One Backup, the main account will get verified in as many subreddits as possible while the backup will only post in unverified subreddits. We will post 30-50 times on main and 5-10 on backup daily. The backup is for one reason and that is a backup in case you get a mass ban, you will have an account with karma ready and aged if this ban happens.
3. Method B: 5-10 accounts all posting in unverified accounts. You have a pool of 30-50 subreddits for each account and post in these only for that account. So daily you're doing about 150 posts in total and none of the subreddits overlap across the 5 accounts (this is to avoid bans). You will need a scheduler for this or a custom scheduler you create yourself. The RedGifs accounts need to be unverified and be unique to each reddit account. This is in case you get banned from reddit the flagged RedGifs account will cause a ban across all the accounts it's used for so always have unique accounts.
4. Method A is super specific posting and niche based while method B is the throw and see what sticks approach, they both work and in some cases you can use both if you can manage it with a VA that works fast.
5. Free caption generator: [https://fangrowth.io/nsfw-onlyfans-captions/](https://fangrowth.io/nsfw-onlyfans-captions/) this tool will save you an incredible amount of time when having your VA schedule content and ensures there's no lack in quality if their English isn't perfect.
6. I have provided a lot of free content with Reddit covering the basics but reddit comes down to one thing: The quality of content and the quality of the client. If you can get a good looking girl with crystal clear content that is good you will do well on reddit, if you have a hot girl but its low quality she will do poorly. Things to consider is always make sure the girl looks like she's enjoying herself and is super happy, I have said this for TikTok but it is true for every platform.

**Using OnlyUpVote To Boost Posts**

There are 2 methods for when you use upvotes to boost posts on Reddit. First option is manual where yourself or a VA applies upvotes to each post

going out, this method you have complete control of the number of upvotes being applied to each post as some subreddits always perform better than others. Second option is to set up automatic order and either let reddit do the rest for you or you manually track the performance of each post after its out and see if you can apply more to certain posts that seem to be doing much better than the rest.

High ROI method: Automatic-order 10 upvotes to every post, after 20 minutes if it hits a certain number of upvotes organically add more (up to another 100). Out of 30 posts, 5 posts max i will add more to keep the account looking organic. Not every post will perform well and that should be taken into account. If your VA posts content into r/chubby but the girl is skinny & it gets 110 upvotes that will raise alarms for the moderator, always make it appear organic. Likewise with captions if there was a mistake ‘my tits look so good here’ while posting a gif of her ass but it received lots of upvotes and engagement in comments was super low this is another red flag.

**Story Method**

1. This is a list of nsfw story subreddits you can post on for reddit - sluttyconfessions, gonewildstories, sexstories, dirtyconfessions, incestconfessions
2. Go through the top posts & find stories that match the model, then make it unique by matching them up to ppv you can sell. You will soon build up a history of stories, ones that performed well vs poorly, the ones that did well you keep in a google doc to repost and simply discard the rest. To repost a good story you must wait 2 weeks before using it in the same subreddit again and you must delete the original as the mods can detect if it was posted before only if its still on the subreddit.
3. You can post with brand new accounts in the subreddits with 0 karma and account age however there is some recommendations, r/sluttyconfessions has no requirements but if you post on a new account with an OF funnel set up you are likely to get banned, so wait for a few days then add a funnel after the mod is familiar with you r/storiesgonewild requires a small amount of karma and 3 day account age (make sure these posts are in story format and confessions posts are posed as a confession).
4. Since there is no media the traffic you drive to the reddit profile is much higher, this traffic will then look through your media posts and upvote them giving you an extra boost of upvotes organically
5. Upvoting these posts by 1-300 upvotes is safe via immediate order after posting, if the story is good it can generate over 500k views in 48hours.