Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

MAKE [$15 ~ $30/ A WEEK] WITH Offerwalls Exploits

latinpassion84

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
We're talking about "Offerwalls," which are those things you see online where you do tasks or offers to earn rewards. But here's the scoop: most of these rely on something called the Google Advertising ID. It's like a digital fingerprint that helps these platforms track you and your activity.

Now, here's where things get interesting: Google lets you reset this ID, and we're gonna use that to our advantage.

Here's what you need:
- Decent internet speed (at least 10 Mbps)
- An Android phone with at least 32GB of storage (because there are more tasks available on Android)

Here's what you do:
1. Turn off your internet router for a bit. This forces your internet provider to give you a new IP address in case the old one got flagged by these Offerwalls. If you're not in the USA, consider using a VPN to access more offers.
2. Clear your browsing history on your computer and phone.
3. Optional: Get rid of any apps related to Offerwalls.
4. Reset the Advertising ID on your Android phone. Just Google "Reset Advertising ID on Android" for instructions.
5. Turn your router back on.
6. Make a new email using ProtonMail.
7. Sign up for your favorite rewards site using that ProtonMail address.
8. Now, since it looks like you're a brand-new user to these sites, redo any offers you've already done and cash out your rewards.
9. Enjoy your rewards, but don't get too greedy. One time, I tried withdrawing $62 from a new account, and they didn't pay up and banned me! 😂

I won't name specific rewards sites, but here are some Offerwalls where this trick works:
- adscendmedia.com
- adgatemedia.com
- web.peanutlabs.com
- adgem.com
- offertoro.com
- inbrain.ai
- wannads.com
- persona.ly
- surveytime.io

And just to prove this isn't all talk, here are some screenshots of earnings. But sorry, I'm covering up the transaction IDs because I don't want my account to get flagged. 🤐
[Image: KuWRzkG_d.webp?maxwidth=300&fidelity=grand]

[Image: d32tFkF_d.webp?maxwidth=300&fidelity=grand]