Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

Maintain Your Honor, Should the Worse Happen Defy and Resist the Authorities

TyperTech

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
This is for everyone but best fits in opsec. By using the dark web you are entering a community of honorable criminals. I know it sounds like a contradiction in terms but this is indeed the case. I've met people/worked with vendors here that I would trust more than some members of my own family. Remember always that should you ever be apprehended give the authorities nothing. I don't care if they are threatening you with life in a box; give them nothing.

Spit in their fucking faces and curse their mothers. We are our secrets and our secrets we must never give up. I personally will die before I ever cooperate with authorities and I cannot stress how serious I am about this. Know that your life is in the Emperor's hands as you take your dark web journey. Know that you must honor the old code. Do not shill. Do not lie about vendors that are good being scammers or scammers being good vendors.

"All I have in this world are my balls and my word and I don't break em for nobody"

Forever is the Emperor and those who keep their secrets shall find paradise everlasting. Those who fold die in shame.