Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

How to Set Up Your OnlyFans Profile for Maximum Conversions

InfoLEaks

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Onlyfans Profile

**Do Not Overlook This!**

Whatever funnel you choose to run for your client, this is the last thing they see before subbing, so do not be lazy or pay little attention to this part of the account, you could have the best PPV content on OnlyFans but nobody will ever see it if they don't sub, I will break down every part of the profile to make sure your funnel is top tier.

**Profile Pic**

This along with the banner should be clear and SFW in my opinion, I will break down some good and bad examples to give you an idea of what you should instruct your model to do, when looking for examples I always refer to Onlyfinder.com as its an extremely quick way to siphon through 100’s of accounts and get new ideas from high performing models such as all of these topics along with welcome messages etc.
1709618954234.png

Make sure the photos are clear and not fuzzy or taken with poor lighting, always focus on the models best feature, as you can see in the 2 examples, one shows off her body in a way that compliments her body while the other isn't working the angles at all.

1709618972202.png

For the next 2 examples, the critique is that one is clear and easy to see but also focusing on her best feature while the second example is far away from camera and not showing off any of her features (Impossible to tell anything about her in this photo).

**Banner**

Similar to the profile pic you need to use the banner to once again show off the models best feature(s), the only difference is the angle of the photo, similar to the profile pic you need to search through a few 100 models on onlyfinder & get one with a good photo that also resembles your model in body style, this is the best method for getting models to give you exactly what you need as they cannot go wrong after showing them an exact example.

Once again make sure the photos are clear & taken with good lighting, I would stay completely away from photos that aren't of the model for example prettykitti or anime, this is an opportunity to convince the sub she is worth paying for so copying an image from Google is not the correct approach.

Other methods ive seen which look well and mentioned in the reddit guide is the 3 picture canvas you can create on canva for free, with each photo focusing on a different part of the body its a good way to summarise what the fan is getting into one image.

**Bio**

Keep it short and simple always, A young 18 year old who actually runs her account is never gonna write out long forms of text that is broken down into topics etc.

The best looking bios in my opinion are always short and quirky, they have something that makes them totally unique and never longer than 3 sentences, they never include what content is featured in the Onlyfans like B/G, G/G, BJ etc. The reason i vote against this is you should constantly be focusing on building relationships, unless they ask for sex tapes dont promote it.

Good examples I found while scanning Onlyfinder:

Example #1: part time nerd, full time daddy, interests include playing COD, snowboarding, and sitting on your face :)

Example #2: 18 | highschool senior with mommy milkers new to onlyfans so im kinda clueless posting pictures of my lifestyle, hobbies, feet, and of course my signature milkers i do respond to messages! i love chatting so talk soon! hopefully xd

One final note, when it comes to grammar it is rare to get a girl that doesnt type like the above examples so dont worry about perfect grammar, capital letters and getting the full stops/commas correct.

**Promo Message**

As I mentioned above in the Bio section, the goal is to build as many genuine relationships as possible, unless you're working with a celebrity model the fan should believe there is always a shot at meeting you, some will know this is never going to happen but most will always try to convince you to do a m33t up.

Including things in the promo message like: ‘Watch me get fucked by 2 BBC’s in my latest video sent straight to your inbox after subbing’ pretty much kills that dynamic straight away, once again go through as many promo messages as you can on onlyfinder and pick one that seems genuine & unique.

It’s quite common that creators that show hardcore content on Reddit offer a free X-minute length video directly after subbing and include it in the promo message, this works well on Reddit when the explicit content is easily accessible but for TikTok I wouldn't do this as its a different clientele, Redditors seem to lurk on Reddit similar to TikTok fans.

To summarise, Dont push content that doesn't give the impression there's a chance for a relationship, depending on where you generate traffic consider if you want to send a video directly after they sub or not, dont make the message look spammy, similar to bio keep the text informal and 'girly'.

**Sub Price**

This will depend on a few factors but the standard is 20-25$ with a 75-85% discount on the first month, you will be surprised after running this for a few months how low the churn rate is compared to the standard 6-12$ sub price you typically see, always have a system in place for getting as many people to rebill as possible, some of the chatting softwares have these tools built in that will automatically send messages 1-7 days out before the subscription ends.

If you have BuddyX, i recommend having auto renewal on where you have your promo message attached to a few spots left, your promo message might look like this: ‘85% OFF for the next 50 people to celebrate my Birthday’ however you will run this for a week and only have 3 offers available as the software can continuously update the promotion every time it runs out, great way to boost scarcity and fomo.

**Name**

This is simple, keep it as short and easy to spell as possible, Keep the usernames across Instagram, Reddit, Main TikTok & Twitter etc. identical if possible.

**Media Count**

The more content you have the better, for example if you have 2 models and everything is the same apart from how much content they both have most guys will choose the girl with more content because that translates to better value for their money.

2 identical girls and OF accounts that dont have any PPV, everything is available on the feed except one has 2k media the other has 150, the fan is going to sub with the one who has the higher media account so have a regular posting plan and keep on top of it, dont worry about captions for every post if it takes away from posting frequency, you can always go back and add captions later.