Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

HOW TO HACK YOUR SCHOOL AND CHANGE YOUR GRADES :)

gh0st-999

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Well, let's get started. The first thing you should do is find out if your school has a system in which you change your grade through a website/server; if so, PERFECT, we already know what we need; now it's enough to know how teachers change grades; if they use their own computer or the one in the room; if they use the one in the room, simply use a Google extension, Typio Form Recovery; this extension is used as a keylogger, however, if it is well configured, we can leave it conf.

Right, what you should do is very simple, but risky; you should do it at a time when there is no one in the room, such as before the class starts, during the break, or even after the class is over, taking Remember, you'll need to use the computer in the room to make this all happen. When you are alone in the room and with a friend watching to see if anyone is coming, you will need to access the room's computer and download the Typio Form Recovery extension, which you will then place inside the browser. If you have time, you can configure it in a simple way by opening its settings and enabling some options; however, I recommend that you download this extension on your own computer first so you can learn how to download it and how it works.

Okay, now that we have the extension downloaded and you are far away from the computer, what you have to do is be patient, wait for the teachers to log into their accounts to make a called list or check the students' grades, if that doesn't happen, you can go to the teacher and ask him to show you his grades, doing this and knowing that your teacher has accessed the system, READY, we have full access within the system as the teacher, just wait for the room to empty, WHATEVER YOU WANT, MY FRIEND; you can change your grades, remove your absences, and even fail some classmates haha.

I hope I've helped you, my friend; what I taught you, I personally used against the system at my school, and I tell you, IT WORKS 100%, so much so that I changed many of my and my friends' grades, and why not want more? What happens if the principal's office is empty? Have fun in this world of computational and human failures; see you soon!