Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

Hopelesssofrantic

SexyYousef

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
This is a thread to discuss Hopelesssofrantic. No content in this thread.

Maxxii11

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
this chick would be so hot if she just ate a fucking sandwich

Ewok194

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
this chick would be so hot if she just ate a fucking sandwich
If she gained some weight, her massive knockers might look less "under inflated"

B_HALO_T

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
I'm continuously intrigued how she's very open with being asexual yet still very open to work in the sex industry. It just feels like a vegan working in a meatpacking plant...but the pay must be better.

TomboyHHH

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
She had once told me it was less that she's "asexual" and more that she has low to zero sex drive. So like, orientation wise, she's into men sexually, but on a scale from 0-100 where 50 is normal, and 100 is nympho, she'd be like a 3. But is still straight.

However, she said she was making a change to her medication that was expected to increase her libido. I never got an update but based on escalation in her content, it's my guess it that it increased somewhat. She stopped posting for so long because of her move and new job, not necessarily in response to sex drive.

TomboyHHH

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
She had once told me it was less that she's "asexual" and more that she has low to zero sex drive. So like, orientation wise, she's into men sexually, but on a scale from 0-100 where 50 is normal, and 100 is nympho, she'd be like a 3. But is still straight.

However, she said she was making a change to her medication that was expected to increase her libido. I never got an update but based on escalation in her content, it's my guess it that it increased somewhat. She stopped posting for so long because of her move and new job, not necessarily in response to sex drive.
I was wondering why it seems to have gone from 0-100

BBC Whore

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
I was wondering why it seems to have gone from 0-100
The change was probably over a year ago I last spoke with her. And this content only seems to be cropping up recently. My guess is that the 0-100 happened some time back, but it wasn't until she was able to start posting more that we could see it. I really want to see her start streaming again if her internet allows it.

Maxxii11

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
The change was probably over a year ago I last spoke with her. And this content only seems to be cropping up recently. My guess is that the 0-100 happened some time back, but it wasn't until she was able to start posting more that we could see it. I really want to see her start streaming again if her internet allows it
she lives less than 20 minutes from me, we have 5gbps internet out here lol. Maybe they haven't gotten out that way yet?

Ewok194

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
she lives less than 20 minutes from me, we have 5gbps internet out here lol. Maybe they haven't gotten out that way yet?
I have no knowledge of where she lives and or where she's going, I only know that she's said multiple times that after moving wherever she moved, internet is spotty. Doesn't she live on a big plot of land now or something? Doing some dog rescue stuff? How do you know she's a 20 minute drive from you?

Fuckmearse

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Has she been using her public snapchat or no?

TomboyHHH

Legendary
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
What did she say caused her low sex drive? Antidepressants?
could just be her resting body-chemistry. But i had a friend who had no sex drive while on birth control. the idea of sex grossed her out. Once she stopped her birth control, her whole outlook changed, she realized she didn't love her boyfriend, dumped him, and then went on something of a hookup binge and got pregnant almost immediately. haven't been in touch with her in a few years, i wonder how she's doing.