Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

E-Whoring 2024: TikTok Strategy Guide

InfoLEaks

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
**Tiktok**

**Setting up TikTok Accounts**

1. First search for TikTok on the mobile browser either Safari or chrome, enter the web version and begin the account creation process with email. We navigate to safari to force verify the account but there is two methods to get the account verified. Verifying the account as early as possible is essential in having the accounts at the highest trust score possible.

2. After creating the account, log in to the account via the TikTok app with the same credentials and continue with account set up (Username & Password)

**Account Warm-Up**

1. The first action done on the account need to be connecting the Instagram icon, after setting up accounts myself and VA's in the 4 digits, this issue will happen eventually where the Instagram wont connect or wont even show up as an option to connect. If it isn't an option in the account you need to log out and re login or delete and re download TikTok, if you get any error messages that you cant connect your IG we bin the account immediately.

2. Warming up should take 10 minutes of dedicated time tot he task, simply search key hashtags in the Onlyfans niche aka fakebody, thightok, egirl etc. Begin to watch every video that appeared in the search function that's clearly OF content twice in full and like the video. Do this 20 times and navigate back to the FYP, pull down the page to toggle a refresh and do this 2-3 times before you begin scrolling. Every time we see an OF girl we will watch the video in full 2 times and like the video, if we see anything else we hit 'not interested'

3. You will have confirmation your account is warm when your FYP consists of content with creators only, nothing else will be shown. If you're going to post original content I would post on the same day if its repurposed content i would wait 24hours before posting but this can be tested on your own.

**Account Set-Up**

1. After adding the Instagram with no issues we have one more test before posting, if the test fails we scrap the account. We need to add a bio,nickname and username. If you try to change the nickname after creating the account and it says 'too many actions, please try again later' you must scrap the account as TikTok has flagged it. Low chance of getting good reach with this account so best to bin it before having the model record content.

2. Profile pictures for original content accounts made by the model we have them take a selfie before they do their first day of recording, simple selfie is all that's needed with a big smile. If you plan to repurpose the accounts use a metadata scrubber or run the picture through Facetune with the enhance feature to blur out wrinkles and improve skin tone. We just want to make the picture unique that's all so do this whatever way you prefer

3. Usernames, If you plan on doing TikTok at scale you will need a system for generating usernames. We do a variation of the main Instagram name as well as the Onlyfans username to increase conversions anyway we can. Example is Instagram username might be belledelphine, we will have tiktok usernames as the following: xbelledelphine bellexdephine belledelphinex babybelledelphine bellebabydelphine belledelphinebaby belle.delphine .belledelphine belledelphine. As you can see for each variable we can generate 3 unique usernames, create a list of variations and give this to the model so there is no guess work and she gets to think as little as possible. For repurposed accounts we use letters and numbers, this makes it easier to track also. belledelphinea belledelphineb belledelphinec belledelphine1 belledelphine2 belledelphine3 etc. A benefit of this tracking system although you should be tracking accounts regardless is you can test different set up methods and posting strategies, if you have 3 phones for repurposing put a on phone 1, b on phone 2 etc and try different methods for each. You will quickly see what works then replicate it for all devices and leave 1 device for testing always

4. Ig nicknames, there is no need to come up with variations for this, If the models instagram is belledelphine her nickname on every TikTok account will be 'Ig belledelphine' When a viewer on TikTok comes across your content they will see the Ig username in the bottom left corner which potentially can increase conversions. Does this have a massive effect on conversion rates? no but it makes logical sense and wont ever harm the account so I suggest to do it.

5. Bios: Instead of giving you a list of bios here I suggest viewing girls accounts featured in the planner and find one that suits your model that is unique, if I give you a set list it will be saturated within a month and you will need to source your own, so i suggest to just do that from the beginning. Do not include 'yes I have one' or 'my Ig is better' etc. these are over used and add no uniqueness to the profile which is what you are aiming for.

**Attaching Instagram Accounts**

1. If you are funneling to Ig which is the most common I recommend limiting the accounts connected to 10, I have in the past attached 100 plus to a single account and the accounts still perform normal however It is optimal to have as many Ig accounts as possible pushing reels since you already have the content made by the model.

2. As previously mentioned if you cannot connect an Ig to the TikTok account, scrap it immediately it will have massive impact on conversions and its best to just create a new account before any real work is done

**Increasing Conversion Rates**

1. After you reach 1000 followers you have the option to add a website, you have 2 main options here A. Connect the same Instagram as the icon button by pasting the URL: https://www.instagram.com/username/B. Connect a stepping stone beacons that contains a ‘spicy link’ button only, which then redirects to the main beacons with the OF link attached (this method allows the user to bypass Instagram and avoid getting distracted C. Connect a Twitter/X account

2. Increasing conversions from the models end: Facial expressions are HUGELY IMPORTANT! Smiling, puppy eyes, submissive posture, etc these things are essential when creating content for TikTok. No foggy filters are to be used, A makeup filter is allowed but the quality of content needs to be crystal clear. Using a ring light or having good natural lighting hit the skin makes a big difference in conversions

**TikTok Posting**

Quality content is key: If you decide your main funnel for traffic is going to be tiktok, you need to make sure the quality and strategy of the content you make is good. If the content is bad you may as well be doing zero marketing as it will get zero traction and be wasted time and work for the model Posting Strategy: The more accounts you have running the better (obviously) If you are going to make this your main funnel i strongly recommend having 5 accounts posting 3 times on each to generate traffic. The more phones you can have (as the agency) the more Tik

Tok accounts you can have running in total using my repurpose bot & CapCut method. Content Strategy: There is 2 methods for making content, 1st is nude flashing but you will burn through accounts hence I call these burner accounts and 2nd is Niche content like yoga or school teacher etc My current method and what I recommend is scaling accounts with 1-2 violations then cleaning up your act to preserve the account and grow it so that it generates reliable traffic. Provided your Geo locations are on point it can be quite easy to gauge how many subs you will get per 100k views, some girls will be 5/100k other girls will be 30/100k (extremely rare). After getting to know these numbers it comes down to scaling enough accounts to a size where they are generating a few 100k views a day, across multiple accounts you will be averaging 100-300 subs daily. Scaling Accounts: Very simple, more phones equals more accounts. Getting a team set up in America is the best method in my opinion as the need for Simcards and constant surveillance of the traffic demographic is no longer needed, It will cost more but the subs/100k view ratio will increase drastically. I have an office in georgia & VAs in America that both do reposting, the tracking links based in Amercia out perform Georgia 3:1

**TikTok Repurposing**

1. Use my free Bot here @ShaneFrancisTikTokBot You no longer have to further edit the video in your phone gallery or use a 3rd party like CapCut

2. When building accounts from scratch i recommend using CapCut TikToks in the beginning to start building traffic to the account then use the repurposed content you get through the bot. Why? CapCut is original content in TikToks eyes so using this in the beginning will help the account grow faster, after its got traction start to use the best performing videos from the models accounts

**TikTok Supplies**

- Simcards: Amazon Link
- Female aged emails: @suvonkarsmgt 'SHANE15' for 15% off
- Bulk Simcards: https://tik.cards/ref/16/ 'SCF' for 30% off