Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

Discover How to Earn with AliExpress Affiliate Using Facebook Groups - Absolutely Free GUIDE

joe334t55

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Lets focus on using Facebook groups along with the AliExpress or Amazon affiliate programs. Amazon is more popular, but what matters is finding a program with plenty of physical products for advertising.

Past Results:

To motivate you, let's look at some previous results:

Clicks: 7,548
  • Sales Revenue: $191.73
That's 7,548 clicks and nearly $192 in sales revenue.

Getting Started:

You'll need a Facebook account, preferably an older one, and a bit of research. Choose a niche (most work), like the cleaning tools niche for this example.

Choosing a Product:

Pick a product that's popular in your niche. Important factors include:

• Price: Aim for around $10.
  • Reviews: Look for positive reviews, especially ones recommending the product.
For instance, I chose to promote an insect net cleaner from AliExpress with great reviews, selling for $13.

Create an affiliate link for your product and write a good review. Save it all in a Word file. You can use ChatGPT to help craft your review.

Finding a Facebook Group:

This step is crucial. Look for a public, active Facebook group related to your niche. Focus on groups with frequent posts and high interaction rates.

Crafting Your Review:

Once you've found a suitable group, create a post reviewing your product. Structure your review similarly to viral posts. Key points to include:

• Product description and benefits.
  • Emphasize affordability and value.
  • Highlight how it solves a problem.
Include some product images to keep it engaging. Avoid posting your affiliate link directly in the post.

Engaging with Comments:

Encourage discussion by responding to comments. Ignore negative ones and like positive ones. When someone asks for the link, reply with your affiliate link via private message. This helps target potential buyers.

My Experience:

I received good engagement on my post from two weeks ago:

• 255 Likes
  • 781 Comments
  • 1 Share
Engaging with comments keeps the post active for days, leading to potential sales even after initially posting the link.

Final Thoughts:

Give this method a try, but don't expect to get rich quick. With some effort and repetition, you could make around $1,000 a month from this strategy.

Best of luck to you all! If this helps, leave a comment below.