Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

Daily Wisdom: Always plan on your OPSEC failing at some point, beacuse at some point, it will.

TyperTech

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
It doesnt matter who you are, even Gods OPSEC eventually got rekt and people started catching him performing miracles. No good deed, you know?

OPSEC BASIC FUNDAMENTALS:

Use layers of OPSEC, and always KNOW that one day that your veil will be pierced. If that happens, and feds walk through your door tomorrow, how fucked are you?

Focus on most dangerous areas of your exposure and layer your OPSEC tactics and risk mitigation. Why take chances when the stakes are this high? Research the law. Know your enemies. If 1 kilo is a threshold for Extra Extreme Trafficking, make sure you are not in contact with more than 1 kilo at a time whenever possible. Things like that.

Try to be unpredictable. Make the swine who do eventually get close to you have to work their stupid little hooves off to try and catch you. Hopefully they wont.

When I say most dangerous, I mean actual imminent danger instead of those paranoid things our minds tend to come up with and make us crazy about, when in fact theyre nothing.

For example, If you look like hell every morning dropping off gear for 30 lemmings at the local post office, yeah thats "obvious" - but maybe the clerk isnt actually giving you snake eyes because "she knows". Maybe its because shes a schizophrenic serial killer that, in all honesty, doesnt care fuck all about your packages. She wants to go on a hunt this eveni-- wait. Where were we? Ah yes. So maybe the clerk isnt actually a danger after all. But when you get home you realize that youve been using your real name and address on EVERY SINGLE RETURN SHIPPING LABEL since the internet was invented in the 60s, and... man...is that van driving really slow, following us? Why does his dog keep barking???

I digress.

These are extreme and quite daft stories for fun, but the point should be pretty easy to grasp: some things are more dangerous than others. This includes things you dont want to, or just havent sat down and thought about. Do yourself a favor and think about all of the worst times the filth could bust through your door, and what you could have done to at least make it a 6 month holiday instead of a 6 year stint in prison.

Good luck to all of you who are vending. Youre doing something I could never do, and I truly appreciate and hope good things come to you and that the Lady of the Shadows watches over you and protects you.

Now say 2 Our Fathers and 1 Hail Marys