Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

Chatting - Pareto Guide OFM

InfoLEaks

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
**Chatting - Pareto**

**Summary**
Below is a hyper-focused summary of everything needed when chatting to get decent results, named Pareto because this sheet contains the 20% of the info that will get you 80% of the results in your chatting. The info featured here will ensure that your chatters become masters at gathering info to get the most out of each sub, quick tips on objection handling for multiple scenarios, correct categorization methods, how to rank your subs by spending, dick-ratings, and more.

**OnlyFans TOS**
This will be a quick summary of things to avoid in your chatting like certain words and scenarios along with the content you plan to sell. I and many others have sold some of these things with no issues like public content (Solo scenes in the car at a mall parking lot) but I strongly advise against this, it's not that big of an issue if you're managing your GF’s account and you fuck up but if you are managing clients and this is their sole income you could seriously fuck up someone's life by getting an account banned so here it is.

Do not have any of this content in your vault:
1. Incest content or portraying that you have a relationship like that
2. Bestiality
3. R*pe play & lack of consent-style messaging
4. Extreme bondage
5. Urine and scat play
6. Lactation
7. Public nudity or exhibition
Then some obvious ones don't talk about drugs, alcohol, abuse, blood, gore, minors, and lastly do not ever lead a fan to a potential meet-up shut this down immediately and show Onlyfans you are aware of the rules, goes without saying sharing any other platform once they are subbed is a bad idea as it’s seen by Onlyfans to get you off their platform and make money somewhere else.

**Do’s & Don’ts**
Even when your chatters are fully trained to interact with fans it's important that they know every aspect of their role, I've included some things to mention in their training and guidelines that shouldn't ever be broken like banned words and the importance of communication.

Forbidden words: (list too long to display here)
It is your job or the quality assurance personnel to monitor the chats to ensure that none of the chatters are abusing these words like saying ‘m33t’ instead of ‘meet’ some chatters will be loyal to the end while others are looking for fast cash and even worse cash directly to them, make sure you always look out for these signals along with chats that don't make sense = deleted chats = something to hide.

Chatters wasting their time speaking to other creators, this is not their job and only loses you money, if it happens once after telling them that should be their only warning before firing them. Chatting should align with the content, if a girl is recording a part of a script she isn't going to be chatting constantly during that session, you need to make the sexting session look real and you can do that by pausing before each PPV is sent to mimic you recording and uploading it each time, if you send apart 3 of a script that 5 minutes long but it's only been 2 minutes since you sent the last one that got alarm bells all over it that she is using an agency, girls are ditsy and slow make it look real.

Needing good communication amongst the chatters is crucial, even if you use my method of matching certain chatters to a rank the chatters need to communicate before and after shifts, for example we have a whale in the morning who says he's sick and took the day off work, having the evening chatter sign on and say hey babe how was work makes zero sense, a simple end of shift report sent into the group chat for each girl is all that's needed to avoid issues or adding a note on their note box on Onlyfans.

Quick Note: most CRM chatting tools have a feature that will remove forbidden words, BuddyX will have this update soon - always review the chat history of new chatters if you do not have a QA.

**Objection Handling**
Defeat objections when they arise! This is a very important skill for every chatter to have but it is a skill that can be learned through repetition and experience which you should already have, come up with all of the responses and prompts that lead to a sub not spending money and have it in a quick access folder for your chatters to use.

For example, you message a fan that you are free and plan to run a script, and he says he is at a soccer game with his friends, unless he is a freak he aint paying for nudes when he could be doing something better so you will immediately lead the conversation to a close ‘oh my friend just called she’s on her way to mine were getting Starbucks, have fun at your game babe’ always blame someone else otherwise it comes across as ‘I do not want to talk to you!’

Let's break down most of the objections you will have and how to navigate around them.

Objection 1 - ‘I can't masturbate right now and most likely won't unlock content’
Response - ‘Babe my bestie just rang She is on her way to mine I gotta get ready I will message you when I’m back xx’ Blame everyone else but yourself for not being free to talk.

Objection 2 - ‘You are not worth the money you are charging’
Response 1 - Capitulate ‘Babe I never ever lower my prices for people but I feel like the connection we have is crazy and this is only cause I like you ;)’ Discount the price, if they argue more I would ignore them until they unlock it, purchase a mass message or tip to get your attention.
Response 2 - Know your worth and flip it back around ‘Babe, you and I have been getting on so well and you promised me the world and now youre giving me bad vibes tbh I thought you wanted to spoil me, I already lowered my price for you cause i liked you, I didn't think you were like this’ guilt trip them to oblivion, this approach will obviously need some warming up and is not a response to every fan, quite risky but if you've got them hooked make sure you treat them exactly like a girl would and make it everyone else's fault but her.

Objection 3 - ‘Constantly talks without unlocking or tipping’
Response - ‘No response they are wasting your time and engaging with them only gives them what they want and that's attention’.

**Ranking Fans**
There is only one way to rank fans effectively and that is by their spending habits, you benefit yourself in no way by knowing how often a fan messages you or how much free time he has, all you need to know is how much they spend and this will tell you how much attention they should get. Spending on how big your accounts are will determine your rankings, I have had free pages in the past where we would assign a top-performing chatter to only top-tier fans but she would chat for 5 accounts, and another chatter would be in charge of the next level of spenders and so on. A ranking system that promotes complete efficiency no matter what way you assign your chatting team:

Rank 1: This is a top spender, the lifetime value will be 4 figures usually over 2-3k, the minute they message there should be a chatter active and up to date with everything

this person does and what they like.
Rank 2: Next level spender, LTV of 1k sometimes post nut clarity will kick in and he will vanish before coming to a whale.
Rank 3: Good Spender, LTV of 500-1000, this fan will have completed a full script, purchased some PPV at a good price, and soon be requesting customs or just dying off.
Rank 4: Entry Level Spender: LTV less than 500, Could be an up-and-comer or someone who just ticks away with 1 PPV occasionally.
Rank 5: New Subscribers: LTV is zero, this is a brand new sub that hasn't had the opportunity to run a script yet, we don't know their potential or whether they will be noted down as a time waster or get promoted, time will tell.

Another note for the importance of ranking is it allows you to allocate your best chatters to the highest spenders, depending on how you run your accounts you might assign one chatter to only speak with the whales and do so across multiple girls, or you are going to assign one chatter per account per shift and let them handle everything from the new subs to all the whales on that specific account, this is all depends on how many girls you run and the volume of those accounts along with sub engagement.

**Dick Ratings**
Do not complicate this, you will make pre-written scripts and use them every time without any need to change text provided you do it correctly, to do this you just need to know what different types there are and what to focus on. The things we will focus on for each rating are listed below:

1. Shape: is it curved up vs down or does it hang to the side
2. Size (Length): is it too small vs too big or just right (4.5-7 inches)
3. Girth: Thin vs Thick
4. Hardness: How will it feel for the girl
5. Skin Tone: Skin colour of the penis
6. Hygiene: is he shaved or unshaved

We have 6 points to cover, we break it into 6 parts because no matter how many guys request a rating the chances of them getting the exact same response are low with all of the variables mentioned, your job before giving this info to the chatter is to create a sentence for each point that covers both sides of the spectrum. Before giving examples another thing to note is you always want to make it positive, for example, if we are talking about girth it doesn't matter if it's thick or thin because a thin penis will be much easier for anal and won't hurt the girl which is a net positive, then the other option of it being thick will feel really good in her vagina but is a little scary imagining it inside her ass (this will give him an ego boost saying it this way, most guys want to dominate a woman, knowing this you need to appeal to them with your words).

Examples (Write your own!!!)
Shape 1 (Curved Up): Omg babe, I used to have a curved dildo and nothing hits the spot better than when it's shaped like yours, might have to do 69 if you want me to try to fit it all the way down my throat tho haha.
Shape 2 (Sideways): Babe I know I'm supposed to be doing a rating but all I can do is imagine me laying on your lap watching a movie and your cock sliding down my throat so easily haha you're making my imagination go wild.
Shape 3 (Downward): Oh babe the shape just makes me wanna get on my knees and see how far you can get it down my throat, it's the perfect angle for making me gag.

Now as you can see, no matter what shape the dick is the girl (chatter) always comments on it positively, another thing you will notice is that we are very visual with our descriptions, this is to make the fan as horny as possible and push him into buying more content.

Quick note: If you mention anything in the ratings make sure you can back it up, I mentioned in the curved-up example ‘I used to’ have a curved dildo, this is because the model doesnt currently have one, if you say you do then he asks for a video you will have to make up an excuse there and then which will disrupt the flow of conversation.

**How To Extract Key Information**
The sole purpose of this is to build a deeper relationship in order to ask questions later on as well as conversation starters, The main topics to get here will be his hobbies, relationship status, kids (yes or no), when he has free time, and what he does with it, and his days off. Depending on what chatter CRM you use will depend on what info you can input that makes it easy for the chatter to access but ones to definitely include will be:

Occupation, age, hobbies, relationship, routine (when is masturbate time), timezone, location, fetish, and anything else you find relevant.

**Pricing Content**
As mentioned in my free guide, girls charge way too little for their content, literally selling their couchie for 12.99 on the internet, making the fan earn it and he will naturally value it more, sending out pussy pics for 3$ as a massmessage will ruin your value and make it incredibly hard to charge more later on. Set the standard from the beginning with every new fan that subscribes, below are some estimates of pricing that will ensure you reach 50k on an account and get yourself into the verified earners.

Scripts: minimum $250 aka 20-30-50-75-100 ~$275 not every sub will unlock every piece of content but it should be your goal to be selling the last 3 PPVs for $200 each after gaining experience and knowing when to push it.
Customs: This will really depend on the request, anything that contains a name will immediately have a high price tag as the video will not be sold to other people, at least that's what the fan thinks (when names are requested, have the creator say the name at the beginning and the end so that you can crop the video and use it as a standard PPV).

I try not to have any customs sold for less than $200 considering how much effort it will take the creator to get ready and record the scene, for names it will always be above $300 no matter the length, and make sure the fan knows this is only for him hence the higher price tag, to break it down per minute you are looking at $50-$75 per minute for every type of custom being sold, most will range between 4-7minutes long.

While on the topic of customs and price, here are some things to ask to get the most out of each request, remember that every time a fan asks for something extra in the video you have the opportunity to charge more.

Things to ask to get the most of out your subs: Name mention, Length, What to wear, Location, Toys, Use a mic, Ahegao face, etc.

These are all things that will allow you to charge more, Ahegao face is simple but the girl gets a headache if she does it for too long and gets dizzy... So charge more for it. PPV: Depending on how much is being shown and when, let me explain - if a fan subs and immediately wants PPV I recommend steering the conversation into a script so he has
so he has to spend over $75-$100 dollars before he gets to see
the model fully naked, if you sell a solo masturbation immediately for $25 just
because it was a quick and easy sell you have pretty much ruined the spending habits of that fan, he will always assume $25 is the cost to see you and be reluctant to go higher after that, always make them spend as much as possible before actually seeing the model do anything explicit