Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

2024: Get Free Steam Games with Private Method

wertyfhgrx

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Hello, you've probably seen hundreds of threads from the same guy telling you the same BTC stealing method, which is a complete scam, but I'd like to tell you that there are two methods that I know of to get games or gift cards for free using some SE skills. I used them myself and didn't have to pay anything. Those who sell games on the websites that we will SE do not give anything to the game developers, and they are not supposed to, but they do anyway. Also, the methods listed below may be familiar to you or not, but I did not find anything similar in this forum; they are simply SE methods.
The first method Locate a new seller with low feedback.
  1. You must locate a website from which you wish to purchase gift cards or games; however, the website must have sellers and not be the seller of the games. Websites with sellers, such as g2a.com, eneba.com, and kinguin.com, allow you to choose which seller you want to buy from. However, if you go to a website like hrkgame.com, you will notice that there is no selection of which seller you can buy the games from, because the website itself sells the games and does not have any other sellers listed.
  2. Locate the game or gift card you want to SE. Don't forget to check that the game or gift card can be used in your area.
  3. Look for a seller who is new and has a low percentage of positive feedback. I've included a picture below as an example. Only two of the four sellers would succeed in SE. I'd go with the one with the lowest feedback.
Buy and activate the game or gift card.
  1. Provide negative feedback, stating that the key was not working.
  2. Depending on the seller and other factors, you should engage in conversation with him or her. You can get a simple refund or spend some time chatting with him, as some of them require proof. Depending on what you purchase.
    • Steam CD key: For example, if I purchased a Steam CD-Key, the seller will most likely ask for a screenshot of me activating it on Steam. So I'd just create a new account and try activating it, then send him a screenshot. After that, he could ask me to contact Steam support and inquire about the Steam CD-Key and when it was activated. Guess what? Steam support does not provide that information to random people. So, yes, most sellers live under the rock. So it can go one of two ways: you write to Steam support, get their response that they do not provide information about CD keys, send the screenshot to the seller, wait for their response, and if they say the same thing again and want the date when the key was activated, simply do an inspect element on the Steam support ticket and enter an old date when the key was activated.
    • Last time I purchased an Amazon gift card, the seller did not require any special requirements. He requested a screenshot of how I activated the gift card on Amazon. So I just typed one number incorrectly, received the red message, took a screenshot, and sent it to him.
  3. If you follow the seller's instructions, you should be able to receive a refund easily. Many sellers do not want their feedback to be low, so they are willing to give you a refund if you change it from negative to positive. Also, there is a timer after which G2a support can intervene; I didn't get to see it because I received the refund before they acted.
The second method: Bank chargeback (the final option)
  1. Follow the same steps as in the first method, but use Visa/Mastercard as a payment method from banks such as Revolut, Monese, and Zen.
  2. Go to your bank's mobile app, click on the transaction, then click get help. You should see one of the reasons that the purchased CD key isn't working or something similar, click it. This is how it works on Revolut; I'm not sure how it works on other banks, but I believe it is similar.
  3. Fill out all of the required information and upload screenshots of your conversation with the seller as well as the attempt to activate the CD key.
  4. Wait for the chargeback process to complete. Depending on whether g2a will respond or not. It may take some time.
  5. Write to Revolut support and inquire about the chargeback process. I had success with this, and one of the agents gave me the funds before the chargeback process was completed.
So that's all. I primarily use the first method; the second is only used as a last resort, such as if you get into a fight with the seller and they refuse to give you your refund. Also, before purchasing a high-value game, I recommend researching the seller. Purchase a low-cost game from the same seller from a different account and see how he reacts and how everything turns out. You'll have better luck with Chinese sellers because they're more willing to issue refunds.