Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

2024 Food Guide: Freebies from Uber Eats, Chipotle, DoorDash + HQ Tips

hassan_piker`

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen

Chipotle​

1. Go to https://www.chipotle.com/email-us.
2. Click on "comments + Question."
3. Choose "Restaurant Feedback" and fill in your country, date of visit, time of visit, and other necessary information.
4. In your message, simply express your dissatisfaction with your recent visit to Chipotle. Mention issues like excessive noise or poor food quality. Avoid directly asking for a free burrito or being overly demanding.
5. Expect to receive an email from them stating that they will send you a complimentary meal card.
Notes: You can repeat this process as many times as you like, but it's advisable to do it once per day.

Uber Eats​

Uber Eats offers a couple of sneaky methods. Method one involves giving them a call or using the app's support function. Tell them you didn't receive your food or, if you're feeling bold, snap a pic of your food with a hair (bonus points for creativity!). You'll likely get a refund in no time.

Now, for method two with Uber Eats, it's all about the ol' switcheroo. Order your meal, enjoy it, then contact Uber Eats the next day saying you had to toss it due to an allergy mix-up. With a convincing story, you might just get reimbursed for your meal.

You have two options: either call Uber Eats (which tends to yield better results) or use the app's support function (though it may have a lower success rate).
  1. If you choose to call, claim that you didn't receive your food. Alternatively, if you're using the app's support function, stage a scenario by placing a hair on your food, taking a picture, and submitting it as evidence.
  2. Expect a prompt refund without much delay. Enjoy your reimbursement hassle-free.
Bonus: Simply complaining about finding foreign objects in your food, like a hair, tends to work every time.

Remember to adapt the method and craft your own narrative, employing some social engineering techniques for better results.

Doordash​

Doordash has a nifty trick too. Place your order, then try to edit your address. When it inevitably fails, attempt to cancel the order. You'll get an error message, but fear not – your food will still be delivered, and you'll get a refund. Win-win!

Any Food Service​

And finally, for any food service, there are a couple of simple methods you can try. One involves strategically placing your own hair on your food and filing for a refund. Another is sending them a note with emojis that their system can't read, leading to confusion and a potential refund.

Here are some straightforward techniques I personally employ:

1. Placing strands of my own hair on my food and then requesting a refund.

2. Sending a note with ambiguous symbols, such as "please don't p[][][][][][][][][][][][][][]", which their computer may not display properly, and then claiming that the printed receipt didn't accurately convey my instructions, resulting in a refund. Additionally, I inform them upon food delivery that I had previously requested not to include certain ingredients like cheese or nuts, blaming any discrepancies on their faulty printer.