Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

#1 SEO SERVICES ⭐ RANKING #1 ⭐ BACKLINKS UNIQUE ⭐ SOCIAL SIGNALS ⭐ FAST ⭐ POWERFUL

Sidejet

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Review of FocusedGFX SEO Services:

Rating: 4.5/5

So, I got this new website up and running, and I wanted to get it out there in the big ol' internet world. I heard about FocusedGFX and decided to go for their Diamond SEO package. They promised to jazz up my site with backlinks and on-page SEO stuff.

Gotta say, they did a pretty decent job. They set up things like XML and Google Analytics tracking so I could keep an eye on my website traffic, which was cool. And guess what? I started seeing some new keywords popping up in searches for my site.

It wasn't an instant thing, you know? But after a while, I could tell their work was paying off. My site was showing up for more stuff, which was exactly what I wanted.

Overall, FocusedGFX knows their stuff when it comes to SEO. They did what they said they would, and I'm happy with the results. If you're looking to boost your website's visibility, these guys can definitely help you out.

Pros:
1. They did a thorough job with on-page SEO and backlinks.
2. Set up tracking tools so I could see what was going on with my website traffic.
3. Started ranking for new keywords, which was awesome.

Cons:
1. SEO takes time, so don't expect instant results.

befoo

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
So, my plumbing website was kinda struggling to get noticed in the local scene. Like, there were a bunch of other plumbing businesses around, and I needed to stand out, you know? I came across FocusedGFX and thought, "Why not give their Silver SEO thing a shot?"

And man, did they surprise me! They did this whole thing where they messed around with my website words, adding in all these local plumber-type words to make it sound legit. It was like a breath of fresh air for my site.

What really got me was how they took the time to get what plumbing is all about and what folks around here are looking for. They made my site fit just right for the local crowd, which was awesome.

It took a bit, you know? But after a few weeks, I started seeing more folks hitting up my site from local searches. It was pretty cool to see my site moving on up for all those plumbing words. Plus, I started getting more calls and customers, which was a big win!

Nymora

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Massive scam beware - FocusedGFX is a scam - FocusedGFX will take your money and run, indian scammers