Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

🔄💰 Learn How to Refund Replicas for Free! 💳🆓 Ultimate High-Quality Guide!

PandaLister

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
We will refund on two main websites: DHGATE. Visit DHgate at https://www.dhgate.com/ and Wish at https://wish.com.

METHOD 1: During Lockdown, some sellers on Dhgate/Wish used a new scam where they would provide a tracking number and appear legitimate, only to deliver a single mask. I needed to refund this, and the representatives were so nice that it was as simple as an Amazon refund.
Here's the step-by-step.

Step 1: Order something. This can be anything, but I strongly recommend shoes. Try to order from newer sellers because they will not be able to compete with larger stores. (The smaller stores are typically owned by the larger stores; they are simply opening more accounts to flood the market place.)

Step 2: Wait for the item to arrive. Allow a day or two. Then go to DHgate or Wish and contact customer service. DONT DEAL WITH THEIR AUTOMATED SYSTEM THAT SAYS "CAN I TALK TO A LIVE AGENT"
As soon as an agent connects, be polite; it doesn't hurt and goes a long way!!

Step 3: Inform the agent that you checked your tracking number for the item and it has not arrived; however, point out that a small package arrived with the tracking number on it, but inside was only a plain mask.
If the representative requests pictures, they will most likely simply grab a paper mask and place it in a zip lock bag. IMPORTANT: USE A BLUE PAPER MASK.

Step 4: They will then submit your request for a refund, and you should receive your money within 5 days.

Personally, I've been able to refund £300 in items using this method, so feel free to abuse it.

METHOD 2: While this method is effective, it may result in account and address blocking due to the requirement to declare the purchase of replica goods. The more you do it, the more "sus" it is for the reps.
Nonetheless, I've been able to refund and resell a large number of shoes using this method, so feel free to use it as long as you don't order 50 pairs.

Step 1: Order anything from Dhgate. I recommend purchasing a higher tier rep.

Step 2: Once the item arrives, return to Customer Service and request a real agent, then wait.

Step 3: Once there, tell the agent that you bought a present for your son's birthday, but it turned out to be a fake, and you cannot take it because it is illegal to own and ship fakes.

Step 4: If they ask you to return, tell them that it is illegal to ship reps from your country, and you will not break the law. If they say no, tell them you'll report them to your bank and have it chargebacked (which you can do, but it takes more effort). They'll usually give up and refund your money.

P.S. Wish has an automated system for this, so you can easily refund items that are replicas.