Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

💸💥 Profit Big by Reselling Fake Sneakers! 💸💥 Easy Money-Making Method ⚡ [Working 2023]

PandaLister

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
I'll show you a great way to make money by reselling counterfeit shoes. Please take note that I am doing this (but my customers are aware that the shoes are counterfeit). Don't be a jerk and claim they're fake; instead, open a store that sells reps (fakes) and you'll eventually find customers.

Please keep in mind that goods can take up to a month to arrive. However, most items are delivered within 2-3 weeks.
The price varies according to the quality of the item.
Shipping is expensive (at least in my country; in yours, it may not be as much, so check). You can save money by purchasing multiple items at once, as shipping for one and, say, six items is the same.
Your items may be seized. Yeah, sometimes your items are seized, and you're screwed. You can simply leave them there, and you might be able to get a replacement pair for around 10 Yuans (that's about $1.2, don't worry). Countries with stricter border controls include those in the EU, as well as other large countries. The goods are first shipped to Amsterdam, and then sent anywhere in the EU.
Steps for reselling sneakers:
How to find sneakers – Finding sneakers is easier than you might think. Go to Reddit, then to r/repsneakers, and search for the shoe you want. Look at a recent result (within the last month) and see if the image/post includes a W2C (Where-to-cop) link. When you find a good pair, people in the comments will say something like GL (GREEN LIGHT), or RL (RED LIGHT).
Use an agent - To order the goods, use an agent like CSSBuy, PandaBuy, or WegoBuy. Paste the Taobao link into one of the agens (I prefer PandaBuy or WeGoBuy, but some people prefer others) and then select the desired item. You can check the shipping and see how much it costs to ship to your country (for me, it ranges between 250 and 340 Yuan, so ordering a haul (more items at once) is the most cost-effective option).
Create an Instagram page and begin reselling, or find friends in need of pairs and place an order with them.

Works with me and, hopefully, with you. GOOD LUCK WITH SELLING!