Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

👕 [Pandabuy] Clothing Replica Guide ✨ Earn X,000€/Year Profit ☘️ Easy 2024 Strategy

Yusid

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
What is Pandabuy and Hagobuy?

Pandabuy is essentially a Chinese "agent". Pandabuy allows you to buy items (typically replicas or fakes) from Chinese sellers for a low price.
Pandabuy usually charges almost no commission, but we'll get to that later. You will find all types of fakes with varying quality, etc.

Hagobuy is the same as Pandabuy. Only with different sellers and cheaper shipping. (But they made it more expensive a few months ago, so it may be the same now.)

How Do I Use Pandabuy?

You can use the Pandabuy search function, but I recommend avoiding it at all costs because you will most likely find shit stores and receive trashy items.
You'll need a Pandabuy account to access this guide and money.

Pandabuy accepts various payment methods, including PayPal, Stripe, credit card, UnionPay, AliPay, sofort, and wise!

You do not need to provide any personal information to verify your account!

Spreadsheets

To navigate Pandabuy, "spreadsheets" are required!
Spreadsheets were originally excel sheets, but now many people earn money from referral links through websites. Here is a list of some that I've used and found to be effective: (I have no connection to these reference links on the websites, and there is no way to avoid them!)

https://www.dinoreps.com/ - 9.5/10 | Quality products including shoes, hoodies, and jackets. Best prices for quality. Updated frequently: https://reparchive.com - "10/10 | Pandabuy spreadsheet". Search engine. Searches pandabuy spreadsheets using your keywords. Quality, pricing, and product can be anything. (Be cautious.)
https://www.candorlad.com/ - 9/10 | diverse products, simple to use. "basically same as dinoreps just different"

There are many more. Go to Reddit or Google and search for "pandabuy spreadsheet 2023" or "sum sht QC of Items."

After adding items to your cart and paying (do not top up your balance, just pay the amount they tell you when ordering using PayPal or sum shit), your agent will order them from the store. You can check the status in your Pandabuy Warehouse tab. Once received, your agent will create photos of your product.
Make sure to examine them closely and compare to other images of a real pair or hoodie...

If you have prior experience with "designer" clothing or sneakers, you will notice the flaws immediately.

If you are dissatisfied with a product, you can return it and receive a refund to your Pandabuy wallet. Shipping costs typically range between 0.40 and 1.80€. You can then withdraw the funds or use them to purchase other items.
Importance of Shipping

You can use Pandabuy's weight calculator to determine the shipping costs. Typically, 5kg costs approximately €100.
Only use inflatable shoe trees and parcel reinforcements! Corner Protection and other security measures are obvious and may result in your parcel being seized.

Always use PACEL INSURANCE. It's only ~10€ and you'll get the money back for the parcel content!
Shipping takes approximately 2.5-6 weeks, depending on where you live. (Personal experience, ~3 weeks)

Profit and Scalability.
You can use the replicas and wear them yourself to impress people because you are now statusmaxed and moneymaxed rich looking.
Nah, joking. (I mean, you can still buy shit for yourself; I have AJ4, NB550, and Nike Dunks from Pandabuy. no difference, very good)

To profit from selling replicas, consider purchasing lower-cost items that retail for 100-500€.
You can purchase 10 pairs of AF1 for approximately 120€ (items) + 180€ for shipping.

In total, let's say 300€ for 10 pairs of almost 1:1 Air Force 1 (as explained above, check QC to ensure they don't look off).
One pair typically sells used for around 50-70€. I will complete the quick mafs for you!

10 Pairs multiplied by an average price of 60€ equals 600€ for your 10 pairs.
To complete the calculation, 600€ minus 300€ equals 300€ PROFIT!

And simply saying 300€ is an approximation, and it will be cheaper in reality. I believe it is actually 250€ for 10 pairs of AJ1 with shipping, but I upscaled it so you are not disappointed if it is actually more lol.

You get the point; this was just a very basic example with AJ1. Try it with pullovers, Nike dunks, AJ4, and so on.
I made around 300-600€ per month selling replicas. It is determined by your sales ability and perceived trustworthiness.

conclusion

This guide covers a wide range of topics, including pandabuy and hagobuy, which are not widely known. The method is considered moderately saturated. (That is why I am posting it; I stopped selling reps).

I hope everything is clear and you can make money with it (or get some shoes and hoodies for yourself!)

BE AWARE: Selling, buying, and trading replicas of any kind is illegal in some countries!