Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

⭐ [Updated How-to Guide] | 💸 Sell Fake Sneakers/Clothing 🛍️ Working Method 2024 💼

PandaLister

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
In my previous post, I created a short "guide" (more of a blueprint) on how to sell fake sneakers. Today, inspired by the quick conversations I had in chat, I decided to share my knowledge with you here and get you into the rep game (and for others, how to sell fake clothing).

Now, before I begin, I was not claiming that my sneakers and clothing were authentic to my customers; my customers were fully aware of what they were purchasing. You should do the same, and who am I to stop you? It is all about you.

Before I go any further, please remember what these abbreviations stand for:

QC - Quality Check.
GL stands for Green Light, and RL for Red Light.
WTC/W2C: Where to Cop / Where to Cop 2 - A link to Taobao/Weidian/seller listings.
Agent - your link to China; most clothing is sold on Taobao or Weidian, and many countries are not supported - this is where your agents come in.

The general plan is:

Find and save sneakers and clothing to sell.
When you find a desired seller, you will look around for QC images.
QC them yourself or have others do it (make sure they look good, not like DJ Khaled 4s or Michael Jackson 1s). None of that BS, lol.
Create an Instagram store.
Advertise your store.
Take profit.

1. Finding High-Quality Replica Clothing and Sneakers:

Finding HQ Replica clothing may appear difficult - and, to be sure, it is not easy - but it is not as difficult as it appears. You will only need to review pre-existing QC photos of your seller's items and decide (for yourself and/or the rep community) whether they are worthy of being your seller.

Some of the most reliable sellers in the community:
888Kicks
D-D Tina
Coco
Alice/UBS, Uncle Lin
GMK
Monica
Vicky
Joy Studio
Mr. Hou
Carl kicks
Who Panda?
Chen Yang
World 2 Kicks
Zhang
168 Shops
DopeSneaker / Lisa
EM-Sneakers
SneakerWill
BMWSF
Uncle Bryan
MMan
TBKicks
Kiki
JasKicks

(Thanks to my brothers at r/Repsneakers on Reddit!)

The general process of locating a seller for your shoe is:

Find the shoe you want (StockX, Klekt, Google, whatever - or browse the subreddit to see what others are buying).
Go to r/Repsneakers, r/sneakerreps, or r/repweidiansneakers and look for the sneaker you want.
Look for a recent post (maximum of 3 months) with a WTC/W2C link.
After finding a link, visit any of these trusted agent websites:
PandaBuy (I personally use PandaBuy and believe it is the best of these three).
WeGoBuy
CSSBuy
Create an account on any website (I prefer PandaBuy because it is my personal favorite and the best for me). Copy and paste the link into the website's search bar, and a store listing will appear.
It will look something like this.

Here, I chose the LW batch for 380 Yuan.

Find out what size will work best for you; see if they fit small, large, if you order 0.5/1 up/down, what if you have wide/fat feet... Everything matters...

To find out how much it costs to ship, click on Check International Shipping Fee and Transit Time Here.

People prefer to upload funds to PandaBuy before purchasing items; I do the same.

Any other fashion item (wallets, bags, shirts, hoodies, etc.).

After you've learned how to buy sneakers, you'll probably want to know how to get other types of clothing, and I can't blame you. That rush of dopamine is incredible.

To find sellers for these items, use the subreddit r/FashionReps (which has over a million users:eek:).

Useful Links:
Trusted seller list (low risk).
More sellers
The process remains the same.

2. Creating an Instagram store:

Although this is a detailed guide, I will not go into too much detail; instead, I will simply say that you can use tools like Namelix for names and Canva for designs (FREE).

Upload high-quality photos of your products and proceed to step 3.

3. Advertising (organic and paid):

I am all for paying for Instagram ads (google how to do this, I won't go into much detail), but you need a budget of $10-25 per day (or more, I never had to, but you could) and to do it consistently. You should be bringing customers in your first 2-3 days (I got my first customers on day one).

In organic advertising, you'll make reels for your store (and/or TikTok videos) that show your sneakers and how you're selling them - you can say they're fakes and that they're 1:1 for a fraction and they'll still sell (tested hehehe).

NOTE: Depending on your competition and country, you may need to invest more; I had to increase my budget spending because so many others were doing the same thing I was.

4. Take profit:

All that remains is for you to enjoy your newly acquired wealth.

VERY IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER WHILE DOING THIS!!!!

It is not uncommon for customs to seize you; most likely, nothing will happen - remain calm. Simply do not pay any fines or fees, and you will be fine.

This is easier said than done; please do some work and additional research (I literally cannot give you everything on a plate even if I wanted to). Don't waste money; learn how to do it. I am not responsible if it fails. I know it didn't for me because my execution was good, so make sure yours is as well.