Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

⭐ The Complete Guide to Silent Mining: Everything You Need to Know to Get Started with Silent Miners ⭐

karasz

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
INTRODUCTION

Silent Mining is the act of mining cryptocurrencies silently in a computer while using all of its computing power to make money for you.

Silent Miners builders use real mining software, but they modify it to make it silent.

Silent miners use a few basic features:

- No CMD prompting (Do not display the miner GUI)

- Installed in startup. (Executes when the computer starts)

- Anti Task Manager (Closes/Stops the miner from running while the task manager is open).

This is the simplest silent miner you can have.

Free/paid miners have many more options, such as:

- Multi-coin (Miners can choose between ETH, ETC, XMR, and ERGO.)

- Automatic Multi-coin (Detects computer specifications and selects the best coin option for CPU or GPU)

CPU Mining

Uses CPU power to mine hashes.

Monero (XMR) is the most commonly mined cryptocurrency using a CPU.

GPU Mining

More profitable; uses GPU power to mine hashes.

Ethereum (ETH) and Ethereum Classic (ETC) are the most widely mined coins using GPUs.

Mining pools: A mining pool is a group of cryptocurrency miners who pool their computational resources across a network to increase the likelihood of finding a block or otherwise successfully mining cryptocurrency.

It is critical to find a reliable mining pool for the coin you intend to mine.

What I would recommend:

Monero (XMR): moneroocean.stream.

Ether (ETH): eth.2miners.com

Ethereum Classic (ETC): https://etc.2miners.com

OBS: Many silent miners prefer to use nanopool.org, but if you don't have a large botnet, 2miners is the best option because you can easily change the payout amount.

Free miner to start.

This miner is excellent and has many features. The only issue is encrypting it; obtaining a good runtime detection is difficult and can result in your miner being easily removed from the victim's computer.

Paid miners:

There are many miners available, but finding a good one is becoming increasingly difficult. I recommend joining my Telegram Silent Mining Community for the most recent information on well-paid miners.

It is very common to find miners who steal hashrate from customers or even engage in exit scams.

MY SILENT MINING COMMUNITY:

Need assistance? Take a look at my mentorship (signature) or contact me on Telegram.