Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

⭐️ Premium Handwritten Guide on E-Whoring ⭐️ Discover How to Make $$$ with Expert Tips ☄️

DarkWolf

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
What is e-whoring?

E-whoring is the practice of pretending to be a girl online in order to make money. You sell pictures of your "E-Whore" for money to anyone who is interested, essentially tricking them into having a "relationship" with you in which you offer them various things such as pictures, voicecalls, and even meetups for the right price.

2. Where Do I Get Free E-Whore Packs?

Many websites, including Nulled, Hackforums, and Cracked, offer free E-Whore packs, but I do not recommend them because they are widely used and oversaturated, and they frequently lack verification images, which can lead to you being caught off guard. They can still work, but it takes some digging to find threads with few replies. Instead, I recommend purchasing or creating your own E-Whore pack online; these methods cost money, but are more worthwhile in the long run.

3. How Can I Create My Own E-Whore Pack?

Method 1: OF Ripping.

Go to Twitter and search for OnlyFans; you'll see a plethora of girls promoting their OnlyFans for a low price; just make sure the one you choose isn't well-known and has plenty of content. A couple hundred to less than a thousand followers is ideal for finding your own E-Whore, so subscribe to her OF and save the pictures and videos for yourself. Remember to take some non-nude pictures, as these will be used to entice people to buy from you. If you have a little more money to spend, you could try DMing the girl for some verification photos; it wouldn't hurt to try.

Method 2: Find Girls for Private Work.

Go to Twitter or Instagram and DM girls, asking if they would send nudes in exchange for money. Keep in mind that these girls are likely to receive DMs from scammers frequently asking for the same thing, so this method has a low chance of success.

Method 3: Purchasing Packs.

Packs on Hackforums range in price from $20 to $100, but based on the descriptions, the prices appear to be well worth it. Check the sales threads to ensure that the verification pictures are good and that you receive a sufficient number of pictures and videos. I also sell bulk packs for a low price, with plenty of verification photos, pictures, and videos, so DM if you're interested.

4. I Have My Own E-Whore; What Now?

Now that you have your own E-Whore, we need to focus on bringing pervs into our DMs, converting them to Snapchat DMS, and converting them into lovely customers. We'll refer to "obtaining pervs" as "traffic," and we want as much of it as possible. To keep the guide short, I'll only list one method of traffic; if you want more, DM me and I'll send you a picture of traffic sites; if you want more from there, I'll quote a price.

5. How Do I Increase Traffic With My E-Whore?

First Method: Social Media (Twitter, Tumblr, and Instagram)

Set up your Twitter account with a lewd profile picture and a bio that appeals to pervs while also stating that you want money. Remember to include your PayPal/CashApp information. Post nudes with a sexy caption and include your Snapchat username to drive traffic there. Remember to include plenty of hashtags; DM me and I'll give you a list of tags to use for free. This is critical; otherwise, your account will never be discovered.

Moving on to Instagram, you must be more cautious because they do not allow explicit nudity. Keep the bio simple, including only your E-Whore's age, "Location," and her snap. Make your first few posts visually appealing and include discoverable tags. Remember, you must make your E-Whore profile appear as real as possible or no one will DM you. To find men in your E-Whore's "Location," simply look up your E-Whore's "Location" on the explore page, find tagged pictures, and DM the men who appear "lonely" and the older type, low followers, and so on. To grow your Instagram account, simply follow and unfollow; you should gain 30-60 followers per day.

On Tumblr, post the sexiest pictures you have that aren't completely naked, and talk dirty to others. Connect with as many NSFW channels as possible, build a following, and convert to Snapchat.

5. My E-Whore's Snap Has All This Traffic; What Now?

Make sure the username is consistent across all social media platforms, and that the snapscore is high. This can be accomplished by sending snaps to random people or celebrities using the story tab. You can also buy boosts; last I heard, they cost $10 for 10,000. On your public snap, you're just a normal girl; don't mention you're selling premium, and don't post anything too revealing, as this will kill the desire to buy any pictures; bikini pictures are the bottom line in my opinion. Make sure your photos do not have "from camera" in them, or they will be obvious fakes. There are many options available online; one free option I would use is a community lens called camera roll upload.

6. How Can I Get My E-Whore Money?

You can accept payment in a variety of ways, whatever the mind desires. This can include gift cards, PayPal, CashApp, and many more. I'd recommend CashApp because their customer support is non-existent (please connect me with a BTC verified account). Chargebacks are impossible. When adding a note to PayPal F&F, make sure it says something simple like "car wash" or "gas money," not something about you selling pictures for money or your premium. Move your money out of PayPal as soon as possible; they have recently been holding/limiting accounts, which we do not want.