Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

⚡[FREE]⚡ Refunding for Beginners: Everything Explained - No Need to Buy Any eBook ⚡

Mickiehunt

Reaction score
Status
Last Seen

How to find refundable stores and their limits (in your country)​

Okay, so the first question you'll ask yourself before requesting a refund is 'which store should I refund'. The better question to ask yourself is 'what item am I looking to refund'. Once you've found an item, it's easier to find stores where you can return the item.

In this post, I'll give you examples of refundable sites and explain how you can find more on your own.

For clothing items, Nike (DNA working), Zalando (empty box), and Adidas (DNA or empty box if signed for/picture taken). (These are the most successful clothing stores). There are many more, but these three are the best for beginners because they are extremely simple to complete and have a very high success rate.

For electronics: Amazon (the best, but with precautions that will be explained later), Macy's, and if you're British, Curry's PC World, Argos (however, they currently require PayPal claims). As previously stated, there are numerous additional stores that can be found and will be explained.

For those who want to refund other stores or find out which stores they can confidently refund, there is a very good and simple method. Go to nulled's Premium Sellers > Refund Services section to find a variety of refund services. Now, find any trusted refunded (with high ratings) to ensure they are legitimate, and look at the store list that they provide.

Beginners often ask, 'They're professional refunders!! I am not. How are you so sure I can get a refund from these stores? I'm a beginner!

Unfortunately, most of the time, these 'professional refunders' refund using the most basic and simple methods. They are experienced, and this is why we can use their store list to determine which stores we can refund and what their limits are; however, the methods refunders use are all the same.

In this post, I will teach you how.

Refund methods and how to determine which method to use for a particular store:

This is another common issue that beginners face. There are three main refund methods used by refunders, or anyone who refunds; which should I use?

- DNA - Did not arrive - after your package is delivered, you contact the company and claim that it never arrived.

- Empty box method: when your package arrives, you contact the company and claim that you received an empty box with nothing inside of it.

Finally, FTID is a more advanced method that involves boxing. I'll post about it separately. For beginners, it is best to start with DNA and an empty box.

DNA explained.

This method is very simple: you receive your package, wait a few days (for a higher success rate), which could be 2-3 days, and then contact the company to essentially complain that you have waited three days for your item to arrive and it has been marked as delivered. You should be frustrated but not rude. Explain how your purchase was a gift for a family or friend, and how important it was that you delivered it on time. This makes employees feel guilty and puts pressure on them to refund you. If they offer a replacement, simply tell them that it's too late because their birthday is tomorrow and you had to go out and buy it at the store.

This method was extremely popular years ago, and most businesses now have additional security measures. This is why I do not recommend this method. Companies now investigate and verify tracking information, and delivery services photograph parcels as they are delivered. If this method has been patched, why is it in the guide? because...

Interestingly, this method still works in one place. Amazon. Also works for Nike (tested in the United Kingdom).

Yes, Amazon does track deliveries. However, they do not require a signature (due to the Corona virus; I will update this method if they do). Amazon frequently leaves your parcel outside your house. This makes it very easy for a stranger to pass by and take your package. Amazon understands this and responds quickly when customers complain about their parcel not arriving.

Before refunding an expensive item on Amazon, I recommend making a smaller purchase (1-4 smaller purchases), even if they are only $1. After that, you order your expensive item (usually worth more than $1000) and claim it did not arrive.

If you want to refund Amazon multiple times, make a few more purchases before ordering your next big item, then refund again. However, it is always preferable to create a new account and repeat the steps you completed the first time.

To avoid having your address blacklisted: Make a typo in your address and still make it trackable. For example, your first account's address is 43 Penrhyn Crescent. Your second account's address becomes No. 43 Penrhyn Crescent, your third account's address is 43 Penrhyn Crescent, and so on. The address is still trackable because the postcode is the same, but the address is written differently. This prevents the Amazon detection system from linking your accounts.

If I missed anything or you have additional questions, please respond to this post or dm me, and I will gladly assist and update this post accordingly.

The Empty Box Method Explained

This is the method you will use to receive the majority of your refunds. You place your order, wait for it to arrive, and then contact the company to complain about receiving empty packaging. Act confused and frustrated, as it was critical that you had this item on time for blah blah. Simply make it sound important. In some cases, they will ask you to return it while complaining that there is nothing to return because you were sent an empty box. If they insist on you returning the empty box, request a returns label so that they will pay for the return and all you have to do is take the opened box to the post office, send it, and receive your refund while keeping your item.

This isn't supposed to happen. Just keep acting frustrated because you don't need the item for anything important (like an upcoming birthday), and you'll get a refund.

Important note: When companies ask if the box was damaged, say no. If you claim the box was damaged, they will conduct an investigation; if you claim the box was not damaged, they will usually accept responsibility and refund you for customer satisfaction.

What happens if the refund doesn't work? I didn't want to pay $1,000 for a computer! You have nothing to worry about. In the unlikely event that the refund fails, every refundable company has a return policy. This means you can return your item for FREE (no shipping charges) and receive a full refund. You can try again; it will be well worth it once you have successfully refunded. Make sure you don't buy items to refund with all of your money, as refunds can take weeks. It's a good idea to have some extra money in your bank account while you wait for the refund. However, you will never have to pay for the item you intended to refund because you can always return it if the refund fails.

Refunds are not worthwhile if I risk getting into legal trouble. Is this safe? How can I avoid my parents finding out? The only way to get into legal trouble is to do extremely expensive refunds and abuse them. If you refund a company 20 times for $10,000 items, for example, you may face legal consequences.

However, a single $15,000 refund will never get you in trouble. If you only did it once, they can't prove you're lying about not receiving the package. This is why you can get a refund in the first place. Also, I am not saying you can only get a refund once.

Feel free to refund $500 items 10 times in the same company, for a total of $5000 in refunds. Companies will have to pay more than this to even attempt to sue you, and they won't have time to do so if they're already spending the money they'll get from you on the lawsuit.

If you want to do expensive refunds multiple times, use different delivery and billing addresses, and obtain vccs and drops. Basically, don't associate the purchases with you in any way, which will be difficult and risky, but I don't recommend it.

Stick to refunds of $5,000 or less in my opinion, avoid greed, and take precautions.

The worst-case scenario is that the company prohibits you from ordering from them again.

Simply do not tell your parents. You will never receive letters about this at your house. They'll assume you're just ordering things and wonder where you're getting the money, but just say the items you're purchasing are $1 worthless crap or whatever reason you can think of.

Just don't get blacklisted on a website your parents use, because that's how they'll find out. Follow the precautions I mentioned earlier (changing your address, etc.) and wait a week between refunds; don't be greedy. Read more guides than mine to ensure that you know exactly what you're doing.

EDIT: If you're refunding on PayPal or seeing refunders offering much higher rates for PayPal stores, this is because they use FTID (which is a more advanced and the best current method). I didn't go through this because it's more for beginners who want to get into refunding on common stores like Amazon, Nike, and so on, but I'll be posting on FTID soon. I apologize for not mentioning this earlier; I'm sure if you go around on nulled, there's some posts on FTID or just ask around. I hope you understand, and have a nice day.

(For the time being, practice refunding using the methods demonstrated on the example websites I provided earlier.)

Also, an empty box works 10 times better if you order a small item along with the large item you want to refund (1 $5 item + 1 $300), and then claim the $5 item arrived but the $300 item was missing. This makes you more credible and improves your chances.