Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

⚜️ DRCZ ︱ VISUAL DESIGNER ︱ ✔️ HIGHEST QUALITY ︱ ✔️ STAFF, LEGENDS & VETERANS

drczgfx

https://www.behance.net/drcz-studio
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
VTcbKko.png

cn0UOsu.png

MY OLD DISCORD SERVER GOT BANNED/DELETED. SERVICE IS AVAILABLE THROUGH NEW SERVER OR ADDING ME PERSONALLY.
01C.gif

02.gif

03.gif

04.gif

05.gif

06.gif

07-2024.gif
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Services

- The client will attend an initial consultation at no charge to the client.
- A visual brief will be constructed through the collection of designs, this will assist in the evaluation and formulation of the client design requirements.
- I reserve the right to charge additional costs if the client requests amendments to the original visual brief.
- I reserve the right to delete the project files of projects that doesn’t suit well my actual published portfolio or after it pass more than 1 year without any request.
- The project will be set as finished and a refund will not be available if the client was unresponsive for more than 28 days.

Revisions

- Revisions cover a limit of 3 simple edits, the initial consultation have to describe well the project requirements and visual aspects.
- Any other revisions that require more than 1 hour of work, have to be paid at $15 per hour.
- The client can’t request to install different plugins/extensions or ask to use resources from various links/tutorials to apply them over their designs.
- Revisions can be used only in case the final product doesn’t fully meet the required aspects of the original visual brief. It can’t be used in case of a huge modification request, for example: “Change the body structure from slim to fat”.

Payment

- I reserve the right to request a deposit from the client prior to start working on the project.
- Client can’t request a refund in case it agreed on the final product and paid for it already.
- Client can’t request a refund in case his explanations doesn’t suit the final design and it might have through that different intentions or interests.
- The client reserves the right to request a payment plan which may be accepted if the designer hit a minimum quantity of work at that time.
- A refund of the deposit can be requested just in case the client didn’t receive the product in the decided amount of time.
- Payments can be made only through Crypto, Revolut and PayPal.

qV4Z6oz.png

cn0UOsu.png

Telegram: @drcz_studio | Discord: drcz.studio | Discord Server